“A good mall and supermarket”
Review of Paseo Alcorta

Paseo Alcorta
Ranked #112 of 807 things to do in Buenos Aires
Reviewed June 13, 2015

Paseo Alcorta has plenty of excellent shops, but what definitely sets it apart is the fact that there's a branch of Carrefour here. Carrefour is giant supermarket where you can find so much that you may need at home.

Date of experience: January 2015

Reviewed December 10, 2014

I had a last day to use up some AR pesos, since they are reputed to only lose value with time if you keep them for the future, so I tried this reputed shopping center. The only store that looked attractive to me was one for some peasant style women's clothing, but nothing I could buy for my wife without her trying on. Most everything was very "fashionable" and with NY-Madison Ave prices.

What made the visit worthwhile at all for me was finding the excellent Vuelta Helado branch, where I made my only (and excellent) purchase.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank Bob B
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

On a long walk back from Rose gardens to hotel diverted here to look at ships, use the loo and grab a quick bite to eat. Seemed a limited range of stores but loos and restaurant section on top floor looked promising. We chose to go for the "gourmet" Italian. Awful. The calzone was cold and uncooked in the centre and when I tried to explain in my halting spanish that the slimy (pre-prepared) salad was unacceptable. All I got was raised eyebrows and "que?" AVOID

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Buenos Aires is not considered the most child friendly big city so if you have small kids then this is one place to keep in mind The food court is busy and opens to two outdoor spaces; a sunny dining patio and a jungle gym with swings etc. There is even a security attendant at the gate entrance.

1  Thank BenLo12