The extremely friendly staff and central location could not redeem this hotel. Hallways smell like smoke, rooms are musty, and and the wallpaper hasn't been replaced since 1981.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Buenos Aires City, Art Deco Hotel & Suites is within walking distance of Corrientes, the famous avenue known as the street that “never sleeps”, Where you could meet the wonderful night life with book shops, tango dancing, fashionable restaurants with famous Argentinean beef, antique shops, as well as jewelers, great theatres, such as, Colon Theatre (one of the largest and most important Opera Houses in the world), and just around the corner the Obelisco, the symbol of Buenos Aires. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Art Deco Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Deco Hotel And Suites
- Art Deco Hotel Buenos Aires