This hotel was booked by our tour operator. The hotel was self rated a 4 star hotel which was far from being one, closer to 3 star. Reception staff are not friendly if you ask them questions. Room is dated and very basic. We had twin bed in our room. Wi-fi is free but you can access it only after you are given your room. No complimentary bottle of water. No air conditioning, only heater and we have to leave our windows open so we won't sweat. Breakfast is free but the same food every day. Put the sign "Do not disturb" on the door but staff still came in when we were out. Nothing was missing but still not right to come in the room. I personally won't recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A finest hotel in elegant aerea near shopping, best women clothes and beauty shops, theaters, commercial and financial district. Wi Fi free available every place at the hotel. Very complete buffet breakfast. Facilities for both touristic and commercial people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cyan Hotel de las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Las Americas Hotel
- De Las Americas Buenos Aires
- Hotel De Las Americas Buenos Aires