Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
Own Recoleta(Buenos Aires)
Belles Suites(Buenos Aires)
  • Room Service
1,560 results
All reviewselena restaurantpony linepony barla mansionmansion viewconcierge staffoutdoor poolpark hyattbeautiful hotelluxury hoteljunior suitelong flighttango showsouth americafsspasecreto
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Stayed for six nights as part of a conference. Apart from the breakfast room, the service was the best I have ever encountered anywhere. The staff didn't just respond to requests, they anticipated needs. For example, I was struggling with a cordless mouse for my laptop when a mouse mat appeared unbidden one day. Struggling back up the driveway after a particularly sweaty run, a cold bottle of water appeared by magic from the doorman.

The rooms are slightly dated but everything is top quality. The location is good in Recoleta, the most upmarket part of BA. Nearby streets are pleasant to stroll through. There are several restaurants across the road and the area around Recoleta cemetery - a must see - is about a 10 minute stroll and very lively at night.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front have a dull view over a motorway. Rooms at the back are better and have a view over the pool and the mansion at the rear.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve1206
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I came here for 4 days last year and it was amazing. Great service, gorgeous rooms, wonderful location. Definitely recommend it!

Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ben H
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Four Seasons always seems to live up to its top billing. We stayed in the historic Ambassador Mansion which is part of and attached to the tall modern building that makes up most of the hotel complex. The pool terrace is attractive and well attended to by hotel personnel. The breakfast room, bar and dinner restaurant are first rate and the hotel is located next to a number of specialty restaurants. Our room was very European in style, extremely clean and well appointed. The concierge arranged every thing from tango shows to private city tours and the hotel has a fleet of drivers. All members of the staff were professional and extremely helpful and courteous. Although the hotel is located in a busy area, the rooms were quiet and well air conditioned (it was 97 degrees outside).

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the Ambassador Mansion part of the complex.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank cosmo144
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Because I went over Christmas, and because much of town is effectively shut down over the holiday, I in fact did live at the pool. And it was great! My only warning is that if you use the sauna and you are tall, the door way into the sauna is less than 6 foot tall, so the first time I banged my head. Otherwise the place is absolutely perfect. The hotel was able to find me the few restaurants that were open on Christmas night, and I went to a fish place that was great. I mention this merely to point out that there are other things to eat besides steak in Buenos Aires. Also, there are excellent meat restaurants practically across the street from the hotel. I found the service very efficient and friendly. So I was glad I stayed there.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank GeorgeK832655
Reviewed 19 January 2012

We spent eight wonderful nights at the Four Seasons, BA. It was our third stay and, because our anniversary was fast approaching, we were upgraded to a suite. Large, luxurious, and with a two-person jacuzzi. Very comfortable bed. Splendid housekeeping. Perfect service throughout the hotel

You could live at the pool, with superb service, comfort, food and drink.

The Recoletta is the best location in the city, and there are several wonderful restaurants within walking distance.

We had two four day stays, where the fourth night was free. Makes the cost manageable, particularly with the free upgrade

A virtually flawless property. We can't wait to return

Room Tip: Get a higher floor, facing the Mansion. Too low, and they can be a little noisy. Firth floor or higher are best
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple