We were met at the airport and the driver was very helpful. We needed to exchange dollars and my husband needed a sim card so our driver directed us and waited patiently.The Mercedes was clean and he provided water and cool towels for us. All necessary after 15 hours of flying.
The hotel does not have the grand entrance that most 5 star do and the interior is in need of refurbishing but you must note that the staff and certainly the concierge make up for it. We upgraded our room from a std. to a jr. suite. Nice room, plain,but comfortable. The shower was just fine and the bedding as well. Breakfast was disappointing, very limited. I have stayed at many 4 Seasons this is certainly not what you would expect. I am paying $600. USD. I think it is worth $350. per night.I should check out out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons