Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
getaroom.comUS$495
1,834 results
All reviews elena restaurant pony line pony bar pool staff outdoor pool concierge team park hyatt beautiful hotel junior suite restaurant reservations rooms are spacious tango show recoleta cemetery mansion fs secreto nuestra
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2020

I am currently staying at this hotel. Generally a good hotel and what you would expect from a five star hotel, but not an exceedingly nice experience. It’s just my first night, and we have already had several issues. For example, while sitting in the lobby with my husband and baby a security guard came to confirm that I was actually a guest. I would normally be fine with this because security and privacy is part of what I appreciate in five star hotels, but this seemed a little targeted as none of the guests who were 10-20 years my senior were approached. Ten minutes later, one of the older men in the lobby vomited all over. He was very drunk (appeared to be from the hotel bar), and clearly not a hotel guest. This obviously ruined my night and churned my stomach. The lobby stunk like vomit. The man sat there overlooking his vomit for five minutes. I alerted security of what had occurred, and they seemed a bit disorganized on how to handle the situation. The guard notified the rest of security about what had occurred and we all waited for someone to kick the guy out. Five minutes past, then ten minutes. Man is still sitting there dripping in vomit with his hands on his head. Finally I left the lobby because the guards were just standing over him trying to figure out what to do. The man seemed to be drunk from the hotel bar, but it’s hard to know because nobody was monitoring the guests or the situation. The lobby of a hotel at this level should not be for parties and drunks. If someone is that drunk at the hotel bar, have them removed, do not let them wander into the lobby. If someone vomits on the lobby rug, definitely have him removed and have the room cleaned. I expected more from the hotel regarding both preventing this situation from occurring and fixing it promptly once it occurred. Not the family friendly vibe I expected from a four seasons. The room itself is well appointed and the overall experience outside of this has been fine, but not excellent. I imagine you could get a similar experience for a hotel half this price. Hoping things turn around tomorrow, but so far we are disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank scrapabc1234
Reviewed March 2, 2020

Our stay at the Four Seasons Buenos Aires was incredible. The staff were all amazing from the bell staff, to the front desk, to the concierge, to the pool staff, to the multiple restaurant's staff. Trinidad and Caroline (along with the other concierge's that assisted us) were extremely personable, professional and efficient. The staff (bartenders in particular (Manuel) since that's where we sat 4 times) were informative, welcoming and professional with their service. The burger is a must!! Everything on the property was immaculate. The pool/lounge/lawn area felt like an oasis inside the bustling city. The rooms were fantastic with everything we needed. I would go back here in an instant!!

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank jirving2020
Reviewed February 29, 2020

Our very first Four Seasons stay and you are in a whole new class of hotels. The people who work there are top notch. You feel right at home and the quality is First Class. Our favorite part was meeting Cesar at Elena. Cesar is amazing so even if you aren't staying at the Four Seasons, dine at Elena and meet him. The hotel is just one giant welcome mat starting with our early arrival which made us so happy. You fly all night to get somewhere and despite some mis-information saying you need an appointment to access the property, this is not true. This is a hotel like any other, with a lobby like any other, and access like any other. We started our Seabourn cruise from here and felt 100% safer than any other hotel in any other city in the world. The concierge helped us find Bettina-Rizza designs not far away and we ordered a beautiful 24 hour made leather jacket, completely custom. What a fantastic stay and we will never forget Four Seasons Buenos Aires and all the great things we learned about this city from our favorite person in Buenos Aires, Cesar!!

1  Thank LastFlightOutSeattle
Reviewed February 23, 2020

we lived in this hotel for a few weeks when we arrived to Buenos Aires and we enjoyed it very much. Location is wonderful and convenient (walking distance) to most of the sites in Recoleta area. The food at Helena restaurant is a must and the drinks at Pony Bar are also great.

Room tip: Mansion view rooms are great!
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sandrafacchi
Reviewed February 17, 2020

We had a wonderful stay at the Four Seasons. The staff could not have been more helpful, accommodating or knowledgeable. I had a medical problem while visiting and the hotel arranged for a doctor to come to my room. On another day, we wanted to go to Colonia and the concierge sent one of her staff down to the ferry terminal to arrange for our tickets when the ferry company did not answer their telephone. The doormen were friendly and helpful -offering cold water upon leaving and returning to the hotel.

Our suite was spacious and well appointed. The food at the hotel breakfast is fabulous and the steakhouse of very high quality. The pool is heated and lovely with attentive staff at the ready for whatever you might need.

Great experience at this hotel and would highly recommend. Exceeded expectations.

Room tip: We were in the tower on the fifth floor facing the pool - quiet with a lovely view of the mansion.
1  Thank D6065TPlauram