Free cancellation until 21/07
  • Restaurant
US$159
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
US$224
  • Restaurant
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Pool
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$104
Hotels.com
US$119
US$114
Official Site
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Hotel Pulitzer Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$89
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
NH Buenos Aires Crillon(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
Priceline
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$625
US$535
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 15, 2015 via mobile

It's not quite near the center - 20min walk to Recoleta, 30min walk to Palermo.
It's a basic hotel - u get what u pay for. However our room was clean and comfortable, view wasn't great (overlooking another room). Staff were accomodating, breakfast was great.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresita B
Melina Solange A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Sarmiento Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2015

Thanks Teresita for your review. We hope you have a great year.

Best regards.

Reviewed January 7, 2015

This review is from a 7day stay on August 2013.

This is an ok hotel for budget travelers. Room could be cleaner, I had a hard time with allergies because of carpet floor.
Even though I had asked a room without carpet floor when booking, they gave me one with carpet floor. When I asked to trade rooms they only had available 2 other rooms with wooden floor but were very very tiny, I had to choose space over allergies because I needed to work and only the original carpet floor room offered enough space to sit on table with my laptop and a power socket nearby.

The view from the window is a construction site and a back alley. The windows looked dirty.

Breakfast looked nice initially until I found rotten bananas on my second day. Has poor variety on juices too (and they're not fresh fruit juices, they're one of those powder mixtures like juices).

They also pay no attention to security details, they passed a call to my room without enquiring me first. Turns out I was being harassed by a taxi driver that I had asked the reception to call on that morning. I'm a female and was traveling solo, this was distressing but nothing bad happened (I just had to make vey clear that no calls were to be transferred to my room).

The restaurant food is ok and not too pricey. Fitness center was closed down when I visited.

The elevator is a joke and barely fits 2 persons and is very very slow.

On the positive side: location is convenient, close to Av Corrientes that pretty much takes you anywhere (public transportation, shopping, theater).

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Melina Solange A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Sarmiento Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2015

Thanks for your comments. We are taking out all carpet floors and putting wooden floor but it is a hard work to do. We almost have 50% of the rooms completed. Regarding to elevators there is nothing to do, just offering our 3 elevators to guests. We are also improving our breakfast adding more variety of pastries.

Sorry for any inconvenience on your stay. We apologize for that.

Kind regards.

Reviewed December 9, 2014

I got this hotel during our package tour and I must say, I was positively surpriser. Although the rooms were bit outdated, they were clean, quiet, equipped with bath amenities and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Especially the location was great; for a relatively small amount of money we were only 2 metro stops/15min walk from the Obelisk right down the next (large) street; there were many small grocery shops, bars and value-for-money restaurants and the hotel bar (bit more pricey) stayed open 24/7. Breakfast was a bit poorer, but still OK for Europeans. Definitely worth visiting if it pops up as your choice.

Room Tip: No idea, for "sleeping and breakfast", any room will do, even the one near the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Melina Solange A, Asistente de reservas at Sarmiento Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We looking forward that you return again.

Best Regards.

Lic Nadia La Forgia

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Rooms are not very comfortable but good enough for few days stay.
The location is very convenient not only shopping and public transportation but to reach both airports (International and domestic)
They have a small restaurant and there are plenty of alternatives all around.
Some buses companies interconnecting Buenos Aires with other provinces either pick you up or drop from/to the hotel itself.
Give a try.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Siddharta07
Melina Solange A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Sarmiento Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

Thanks for your comments!!

Hope to see you again.

Regards

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Room is clean. TV is good, and there are several channels available. Shower works well. Bed is good enough, though pillows are not good. Elevator is tiny, and it's scary the fact it barely fits two people. Breakfast is very good, but try to be there before 9:00am, otherwise it will be very crowded, specially over the weekend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Murilo J
Melina Solange A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Sarmiento Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thanks Fernanda. We are doing our best to improve the breakfast according to the guests opinion.

Regards,