See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 17, 2018

It´s getting very common hotels self-titled Resorts, 5 stars, Boutique, etc.. without having all the premises to be qualified as such.
Well, Arribo is a small hotel, well located 3-minute walk from the Bolívar metro stop, an 8-minute walk from the Casa Rosada palace and 2 km from the Teatro Colón.
It is an old building from 1890, Spanish Style and, as many other hotels and places in Buenos Aires, lacks of maintenance. It´s sad since the place is very historical. You can feel the history once there just by observing the doors, windows, stairs or the balcony each room has.
Rooms are somewhat clean, double bed are actually to single bed together, and I´d rate sleeping quality 6 out of 10. Bathroom is small, works ok though. It has a old tv and a closet.
I´d say it has a good value for money in other to stay up to 3 days there. Specially if you are on a budget.
Staff is basic. Unfortunately I did not have breakfast there to evaluate it.

Room Tip: All are pretty much the same. I´d avoid high floors to avoid the stairs.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2018

I stay this hotel in November 2017

Location is good, But bit difficult to find, Because this is 150 years building. You must find it by the street name and number.

Room is clean and Tidy, but, you should open door of balcony, because the door have 100 years history....

Staff is nice, they help me to book a taxi and help me to move a luggage. The owner is very nice.

Room price is acceptable. I use SGD 60 to book a double room.

Room Tip: high floor and non smoking
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2017

We stayed at the Arribo Buenos Aires, on three separate one night stays. The hotel is well situated in the San Telmo area of Buenos Aires, close to public transit, Casa Rosado and the San Telmo Market(Sundays). On our first night we were in the room facing the street, it was like sleeping in the middle of the street. The windows do not quiet the sounds from outside at all. We request a different room for our next stay, two nights later, this room faced the courtyard and was much quieter. Our third night, two weeks later, was in the same street facing room on a Sunday night, the other room was available, however, it would be a single bed (doesn't work for us), so back to the street facing room. It is not more quiet on a Sunday night than on a Thursday night. There are three flights of stairs to get to the lobby, assistance is provided with luggage. You must buzz in and out, kind of tedious, in my opinion. Martin, Eddie and the third fellow that assisted us, were pleasant enough, although, as much as others have praised their helpfulness, I did not find that they were overly helpful. The taxi we had them call for us took us to the wrong place (bus station instead of cruise terminal) and it cost us extra. If we ever return to Buenos Aires, we would choose a different hotel, if I had not prepaid the hotel we would have changed it.

Room Tip: Do not choose the pretty street facing room unless you have earplugs.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2016

overall this hotel is clean and comfortable. the main thing I found was that the hotel is not as classy or fancy as the photos would indicate. the hotel is in an old colonial building but it is not as fancy as it looks. our room did not have a private bathroom so I had to go outside across a public patio to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. it would have been good to know this ahead of time. the breakfast in the restaurant across the street was very good and in a gorgeous room that is to die for. at night the same restaurant has a fantastic tango show. the beds were comfortable and the owner and staff were very friendly and helpful

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2016

The key reason for my 5 star review is that the staff of this hotel go out of their way to assist you. For example, their 'taxi' to the international airport costs almost half that of the standard rate. The hotel is located very near two subway lines which is extremely useful for getting around BA. It's located in an old house with period charm.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple