“So delicious! Can they open in London? ”
Review of El banco rojo

El banco rojo
Ranked #64 of 6,258 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Neighbourhood: San Telmo
Neighbourhood: San Telmo
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are currently on holiday in BA and on our first day we thought we’d try out El Banco Rojo. We ordered the LB burger with a side of chicken wings. Normally I wouldn’t eat wings, but these were delicious! The portions are large, it’s great value for money, the atmosphere is very chilled and it’s always a great sign when it’s busy with locals. We’ve already been back for seconds, and also taking my father-in-law when he visits for a few days. Soooo good I wish they’d open in London!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

A lot of locals eating here which is always a good sign...
I really enjoyed the Beef Burger here and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Very happy with our lunch here. Although listed as fast food that description doesn’t do it justice. We had a lamp filled pita (deliciously tender and flavorful), an empanada (pork and potato; yummy) and a side of hummus and pita bread. Couple that with a couple of beers and we had a lunch fit for a king. I’d go back tomorrow.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

You must try the slow cooked lamb empanadas. I prefered the not so spicy one, but both are a great treat with their own IPA. This is high quality for the beer and food nerd.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

I took a party of 8 to El Banco Rojo today. Every single person raved about their food. I had their burger of the day (Gordo Flaco), and it was just a hair below the best burger I've ever had in my life, and would easily rank in my all-time Top 10. The interior & back patio have a ton of charm. I highly recommend it for those in San Telmo.