I have stayed at different Dazzlers in Buenos Aires, Dazzler Libertad, Dazzler Recoleta and Dazzler Suipacha. All of them share those traits travelers demand: they are all comfortable, very clean, nice decoration, great breakfast and especially good locations. For those who want to enjoy the Obelisco and Teatro Colon area, the Dazzler Libertad is the right choice; those who want to be near Libertador Avenue and Patio Bullrich- one of the most elegant malls in Buenos Aires, the one on Suipacha and Arroyo is the hotel to select. Courteous staff, reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located very near Galerías Pacífico shopping mall, this standing out and modern hotel has 88 spacious rooms: Classic and Suites. The Restaurant & Bar offers an international author cuisine, as well as executive menu for lunch. Spa, gym and covered heated swimming pool. Event Room with foyer and Meeting Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dazzler San Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dazzler Tower San Martin Hotel Buenos Aires
- Dazzler Hotel Buenos Aires
- Dazzler Buenos Aires