All reviewscasa surpalermo chicoapartment complexwelcome drinkjuan pablosmall kitchenetterooms are spaciouswalking distanceexcellent hotelthoroughly enjoyed our stayideal locationnice neighborhoodboutique hotelbars and restaurantslovely boutiquecoffee machinedomestic airport
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Ideal location, very good accommodation and facilities. What really makes the difference is the team at the hotel, all of whom were excellent - nothing is too much trouble. Very enjoyable stay, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest R, Director de Recepción at CasaSur Bellini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Guest,

It is with utmost pleasure that we learn that you have so thoroughly enjoyed your stay at CasaSur Bellini Hotel.
All our staff dedicate themselves to providing the best possible service for our guests, and I am more than glad that they have truly made a difference on your most recent trip.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 15, 2017

We stayed in Casasur Bellini for almost a month. We were delighted with all the staff. They just can't be friendlier and helpful. The rooms are super comfy, the pool is great and the location is the best: Just around the corner you can find from little bars (being BIRKIN my favourite), hairdressers, pizzerias (try the Fugazetta rellena at Romario), supermarkets if you don't feel like eating out, and Palermo parks just 3 minutes away.
We just loved staying there and would stay over and over again.

Room Tip: Back rooms are quieter but front rooms are bigger. I prefer back rooms facing the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Guest R, Director de Recepción at CasaSur Bellini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire CasaSur Bellini Hotel team I would like to thank you for sharing such a complimentary review of your most recent stay with us.
It is truly a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed the time you have spent in our hotel, and that our staff and services have made you feel welcome.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

We stayed at the CasaSur Bellini in Buenos Aires for 2 weeks and absolutely loved our room, the hotel, the friendly and helpful staff, the incredible complimentary breakfast, and all for such a reasonable price! There is nothing negative that I can say about this wonderful hotel and if I get the chance to revisit Buenos Aires, I will always stay at the CasaSur Bellini.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest R, Director de Recepción at CasaSur Bellini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us.
It is certainly a pleasure to learn that you have enjoyed so much your time with us at CasaSur Bellini, and we are specially glad that you have decided to highlight the service provided by our staff, all of whom we are very proud of due to their commitment in providing our guests with the most memorable of experiences.
We are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to Buenos Aires!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Everything was awesome! Comfortable bed, big room, nice staff and very good restaurant. I totally recommend this hotel in Buenos Aires. Also the location is spot on, close to most attractions - surrounding area full of nice little bars and restaurants

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you have decided to share such a complimentary review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at CasaSur Bellini.
It is always most rewarding to learn that our guests have thoroughly enjoyed their time with us, since it reflects on the experience we aim to provide and that has set us apart in this wonderful city.
We truly look forward to welcoming you back soon, so we may once again do our best to make your time in Buenos Aires memorable.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

A very welcoming ambient in this little boutique hotel, The staff were very helpful and assisting in everything.
The location of this hotel is what made me stay there as I loved the walking distance to the cafes, restaurants a the centre of Palermo.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable.

The only thing I hated about this hotel is that every morning at 6am I had to wake up because of the noise of the crossfit gym music and workout which I complained about to the reception the first day but obviously they couldn't help on this!

If you can manage the noise at 6am everyday then this is your perfect place in Buenos Aires!

Thanks!

Stayed: July 2017
Guest R, Director de Recepción at CasaSur Bellini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us, since it enables us to identify in which matters we can keep on improving our services.
I am glad that you have overall enjoyed your stay, and that both our facilities and staff have made you feel welcome. Regarding the noise, I apologize for the inconveniences it has caused you. We are working alongside the crossfit gym on finding a way of reducing the sound levels and their impact on our guest's experience.

We hope to see you again soon!