All reviews ezeiza airport croissants excellent location good size obelisco obelisk wifi floor amenities ba
Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

We arrived to early and they kindly put away our luggage so we can go visit the sites while our room was ready. The location is fantastic, we had a room with a view of the main avenue and the obelisc, breakfast was ready on time and with a nice variety of choices, good enough to start your day, Juice, coffe, yogurt, scrambled eggs, bread, croissants, fruit and cereal. The room was large enough to not bump into eachother with a small servibar full of goodies and a big bulky TV with very nice reception. I really liked the fact the room has different kinds of electric outlets to accomodate at least one north American item. 3 small elevators but very fast, didn't wait long at all for it. The WIFI in the room was to weak to use, even though the antenna or router was right outside our room. The bathroom is good size, a 6 feet tall person can easily fit under the shower head, good water pressure and clean with a nice tiled design on the walls. One day the cleaning person took our towels out even though we didn't want to, when we returned to the room we called house keeping to get towels, it took a long time and this was the only minor issue we had. Our room was upgraded because they didn't have Any other rooms available like the one I booked. From here you can literally walk everywhere unless you want to take public transportation which is available right outside the lobby. Overall we had a very nice stayed and we will stay here Again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank otsolvere
Reviewed June 18, 2015

For 7 years I have been taking a group of 20 or sometimes 40 people to this hotel. I had been quite satisfied with their service until this past May. Our big group of 40 plus people checked in and after a long trip from the USA, we all wanted to take a shower. To our huge surprise the water from the showers and the sinks was brown in color. It was rusty. I thought that if we would let the water run for a while, the would go away, but it didn't. I went to talk to the people at the front desk and they told me they were cleaning the tanks which produce the rust. First, they knew about this and never gave us a warning. They did not seem concerned at all about the issue. They had no sense of urgency at all. Their attitude was like " Oh, well". They did not even offered bottles of water to use so we could at least brush our teeth. They said " There is water in the mini bar". Well, were they going to charge us for that? Did they take the time to provide our 40 plus rooms with big bottles of water? No, they did not even act as though it were a serious matter. I left a note a a glass of rusty water for the general manager to let him know our concerns and with the questions: Would you drink this water in the glass? You would think that the general manager would have at least contacted me to apologize or to provide water for us. He/she never did contact me at all. The water eventually came out clear after several hours. I think we would have been understanding if they had at least had the decency to have warned us or to have provided us with water to drink or something. Needless to say that we will never be back at this hotel. We will take our 40 plus people somewhere else where they would have more respect for their guests... and no rusty water.

Room Tip: Wifi never works in the rooms. Sometimes it works in the lobby.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2015

I would highly recommend this hotel. The room was gigantic and the hotel very well run. Everything was clean and orderly. The breakfast was particularly good and something to look forward to every morning. The hotel is just feet away from Obelisco (the geographic centre of town) and the ArBus from Jorge Newbery airport stops just 5 min walk away. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Reception staff were indifferent, you wouldn't think they need your business! For a supposedly 4* hotel they don't have adaptors to lend so you must use a socket in the lobby. Service overall was poor. Security staff hover at the Reception desk listening to your conversation. It seems they don't accept prepaid vouchers so you end up paying twice and have to sort it out when you get home. Be aware! This is news to the tour company too! I was made to wait for 3 hours until 3.00pm to check in despite it being a public holiday and quiet in the hotel. They offered to book a taxi to Ezeiza airport, quoted the wrong rate, the driver turned up 30min late - but were Reception bothered or apologetic - the conclusion is yours to draw! I'm quite in awe to have survived an unforgettable drive! This end of Ave Carlos Pelegrini is run down, notably at night. Breakfast was fine, the bed large. I've used much nicer hotels in B'Aires, this was a one-night mistake!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank P K
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was our second stay at the hotel. Check in was quick and we were in our room within 5 minutes of arrival. Room overlooked the main road and the view was great and although the road was busy our room was quiet.

Breakfast was average and food in the restaurant was only average - much better fare at the restaurant next door.

Very close to Florida for shopping etc.

Would stay here again