All reviewsezeiza airportcroissantsexcellent locationpuerto maderogood sizeobeliscoavenueobeliskwififlooramenitiesba
Reviewed March 6, 2017

Overall our stay was good in February in this hotel, the letdown was that I purposely picked this hotel because it advertises wifi in rooms and that is definitely NOT the case, they have it in the lobby and a floor visible from the lobby that used to be a bar and it has several tables and chairs, I was able to work there on my laptop.
The room was always clean, the safe IS laptop size, the bathrooms are large and the rooms offer a magnificent view of Obelisco and Avenida 9 de Julio. The breakfast included is also quite adequate.The location and pricing is why I would go back again and hopefully they will fix their wifi situation.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2016

very convenient location;good breakfast; rooms are slightly small and a king size bed complicates ; clean and well functioning bath and heating; would certainly recomend for the price range; probably would stay next trip

Room Tip: the front rooms facing 9 de julio have an excellent vew of main ave of ba but might be slightly noisy ; my side view was great, no noise
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank robert h
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

I left the hotel today. My and I were at conte hotel for one night before we headed to bariloche. Hotel a bit on the old side but clean, comfortable and good service. The desk people are nice and helpful. The elevators are small enough for 2 people and two suitcases. The room is large and great bed, full of pillows, very clean. The view from the room is great, you can see the obelisco from the room, the down side is that it can be noisy, although it did not bother us. Breakfast is plenty full and tasty. Check in and check out were really fast. We walked around the hotel at night, went to the obelisco and had some pizza around there, it can be a little scary but nothing that really mattered. I would recommend this hotel

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Filipe M
Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

We arrived to early and they kindly put away our luggage so we can go visit the sites while our room was ready. The location is fantastic, we had a room with a view of the main avenue and the obelisc, breakfast was ready on time and with a nice variety of choices, good enough to start your day, Juice, coffe, yogurt, scrambled eggs, bread, croissants, fruit and cereal. The room was large enough to not bump into eachother with a small servibar full of goodies and a big bulky TV with very nice reception. I really liked the fact the room has different kinds of electric outlets to accomodate at least one north American item. 3 small elevators but very fast, didn't wait long at all for it. The WIFI in the room was to weak to use, even though the antenna or router was right outside our room. The bathroom is good size, a 6 feet tall person can easily fit under the shower head, good water pressure and clean with a nice tiled design on the walls. One day the cleaning person took our towels out even though we didn't want to, when we returned to the room we called house keeping to get towels, it took a long time and this was the only minor issue we had. Our room was upgraded because they didn't have Any other rooms available like the one I booked. From here you can literally walk everywhere unless you want to take public transportation which is available right outside the lobby. Overall we had a very nice stayed and we will stay here Again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank otsolvere
Reviewed June 18, 2015

For 7 years I have been taking a group of 20 or sometimes 40 people to this hotel. I had been quite satisfied with their service until this past May. Our big group of 40 plus people checked in and after a long trip from the USA, we all wanted to take a shower. To our huge surprise the water from the showers and the sinks was brown in color. It was rusty. I thought that if we would let the water run for a while, the would go away, but it didn't. I went to talk to the people at the front desk and they told me they were cleaning the tanks which produce the rust. First, they knew about this and never gave us a warning. They did not seem concerned at all about the issue. They had no sense of urgency at all. Their attitude was like " Oh, well". They did not even offered bottles of water to use so we could at least brush our teeth. They said " There is water in the mini bar". Well, were they going to charge us for that? Did they take the time to provide our 40 plus rooms with big bottles of water? No, they did not even act as though it were a serious matter. I left a note a a glass of rusty water for the general manager to let him know our concerns and with the questions: Would you drink this water in the glass? You would think that the general manager would have at least contacted me to apologize or to provide water for us. He/she never did contact me at all. The water eventually came out clear after several hours. I think we would have been understanding if they had at least had the decency to have warned us or to have provided us with water to drink or something. Needless to say that we will never be back at this hotel. We will take our 40 plus people somewhere else where they would have more respect for their guests... and no rusty water.

Room Tip: Wifi never works in the rooms. Sometimes it works in the lobby.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business