Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
US$179
US$165
US$159
US$150
  • Breakfast included
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
US$224
  • Restaurant
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$104
NH Hotels
US$149
US$144
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
NH Buenos Aires Crillon(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
Priceline
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$625
US$535
2,156 results
All reviewsold palaceoak barnew towerpiano nobilepark suitenewer buildingbeautiful hotelart gallerylighting systemfour seasonsoverlooking the gardenindoor poolupgraded to a suiteconcierge staffold worldluxury hotelrecoleta district
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Check out the pastries by Damian and look for his instagram, he's really creative. The hotel itself is beautiful, it used to be someone's mansion that has now been renovated. The rooms are in the modern wing, they're comfortable and great. The staff is very kind and remember you after a few visits, keep in mind all your preferences. Highly recommend. Great location too. Walk over to the Fueguia store, it's unique and amazing.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2017

I stayed here last year en route to Patagonia. A beautifully designed hotel with superb service and attention to detail. Everything about this hotel was magnificent, from the comfortable beds to the quality of the food served in the restaurant. I would highly recommend this haven of tranquility amidst the bustling city of Buenos Aires.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

5 of us stayed here split between 3 rooms for 4 nights. The hotel is beautiful and very large but the suites are on the smaller side.
We ordered room service 2 times and both orders were subpar. The dessert store in the hotel though is amazing. I had the best macaroon sandwich ever so if your a sweet lover I would recommend it.
The garden is also a great place for drinks and we found this hotel very easy for all of us to meet.
The neighborhood is safe and walkable.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2017

We stayed in the high rise portion of the hotel (not the palace) and had a gorgeous, modern, big room. We enjoyed a drink in the bar as well as the buffet breakfast the next morning. This hotel is absolutely one of the most beautiful hotels I have stayed in. We experienced impeccable service from every single employee and it was just a truly luxurious experience. I hope to return here one day!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2017

Is one of the prettiest hotels I know and I always stay when I visit Buenos Aires. The rooms are very comfortable and clean and the staff very friendly. I use the terrace for meetings and it is a unique place

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
PDParkHyattBA, Gerente at Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear Norberto,

Warm greetings from Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We were delighted to read you have enjoyed a perfect stay with us, this is truly rewarding and gratifying. We will share your comments with the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our house in the hopefully not too distant future. In the meantime, if I may be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

With kind regards,