“Top Notch Service & Location”

Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
Ranked #11 of 443 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I stayed here on the recommendations of friends who used to live in BA. The hotel exceeded my expectations. The service was one of the best I've ever encountered at any urban hotel. The front desk, concierge, bell desk and restaurant staff were all professional, polite, and most went above and beyond to be helpful. For example, I asked how I could get to the airport for an upcoming flight, the front desk staff member took my flight info and handled everything for me- checked me in online, printed out all the necessary documents which I didn't even know I needed and arranged airport transfer. I found it all organized in a folder slipped under my room door. During my short stay there, there were many times like this where the service was just fantastic. I had breakfast & dinner at the Piano Nobile. Both times, the food was perfect and the wait staff was excellent. The hotel room I stayed in was modern, clean and well maintained. The bed was comfortable. The area is a safe, high end part of BA. I walked by myself at 8-9pm to a supermarket and mall a few blocks away with no problems. There are many shops and restaurants within a 5-15 minute walk of this hotel. Also, there are museums which are 20-30 min walks away, but very doable in good weather. I would stay here again and would recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: My room had a view of the gardens of the Vatican Embassy. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank krmik
There are newer reviews for Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Check out the pastries by Damian and look for his instagram, he's really creative. The hotel itself is beautiful, it used to be someone's mansion that has now been renovated. The rooms are in the modern wing, they're comfortable and great. The staff is very kind and remember you after a few visits, keep in mind all your preferences. Highly recommend. Great location too. Walk over to the Fueguia store, it's unique and amazing.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I stayed here last year en route to Patagonia. A beautifully designed hotel with superb service and attention to detail. Everything about this hotel was magnificent, from the comfortable beds to the quality of the food served in the restaurant. I would highly recommend this haven of tranquility amidst the bustling city of Buenos Aires.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

5 of us stayed here split between 3 rooms for 4 nights. The hotel is beautiful and very large but the suites are on the smaller side.
We ordered room service 2 times and both orders were subpar. The dessert store in the hotel though is amazing. I had the best macaroon sandwich ever so if your a sweet lover I would recommend it.
The garden is also a great place for drinks and we found this hotel very easy for all of us to meet.
The neighborhood is safe and walkable.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We stayed in the high rise portion of the hotel (not the palace) and had a gorgeous, modern, big room. We enjoyed a drink in the bar as well as the buffet breakfast the next morning. This hotel is absolutely one of the most beautiful hotels I have stayed in. We experienced impeccable service from every single employee and it was just a truly luxurious experience. I hope to return here one day!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Is one of the prettiest hotels I know and I always stay when I visit Buenos Aires. The rooms are very comfortable and clean and the staff very friendly. I use the terrace for meetings and it is a unique place

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
PDParkHyattBA, Gerente at Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Norberto,

Warm greetings from Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We were delighted to read you have enjoyed a perfect stay with us, this is truly rewarding and gratifying. We will share your comments with the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our house in the hopefully not too distant future. In the meantime, if I may be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

With kind regards,

Martina Siegrist
Marketing & Communications Manager

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The Palacio Duhau - Park hyatt is one of the best, if not THE best, hotel I have ever stayed at. Period.

Location, amenities, staff, rooms, food and service, the Palacio Duhau showcases its charm like no other. Common areas are full of sophistication and elegance. Design is modern and enhances the luxury of the once place without over doing it or loosing the original sublime architecture.

Service is outstanding, from concierge to housekeeping the hotel punches high in helpfulness and customer satisfaction. Rooms are stunningly quiet, clean, ample and comfortable (my only quick would be that shower that for some reason pumped too much hot for no reason).

Breakfast, although not included, is delicious and full of options and selections. Good food quality and portions.

This hotel definitely skews adults on a leisure trip and businessmen, but I believe families would also enjoy the amenities and location.

In all, this hotel while not perfect it comes as close as it will ever get for someone wanting to enjoy Buenos Aires at its best and finest - even staying for work trips. Without any doubts this hotel will impress anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Room Tip: Ask for room looking towards the palace. Corner suites are quieter but even front rooms are surprisi...