“Perfect location and really sweet view”
Check Availability
Open from 7am to 11pm
Skyloft Gym on31st floor
Coin operated laundry
Palermo Uno buildng
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Joe G
Berkeley, California
“Perfect location and really sweet view”
Reviewed 30 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I loved being here. I felt safe and secure. The apartment was modern and super comfy with everything I needed from good internet access to a lovely, workable kitchen. I loved sitting on the terrace with my coffee and watching the city. I loved working out in the top floor gym with floor to ceiling windows. And I LOVED the location, right in the heart of Palermo! Just a block away from Plaza Italia and the subway system! I was there for three weeks, but I could have stayed much longer. I hope to go back to BA soon and I will definitely stay in this lovely apartment again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location and the security of the building
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
5 Apr 2016
Joe was an amazing guest to have. Very considerate and easy-going. I highly recommend him to other hosts and would have him back anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing