6 people are viewing this hotel
US$27
Free cancellation until 21-03-13
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$41
Orbitz.comUS$23
Prestigia.comUS$41
eDreamsUS$27
1,120 results
All reviews great location central location nice room living room stay in buenos aires walking distance atractions hip sofa ba supermarket cafes argentina
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2020 via mobile

Visiting with my adult son I was looking for a reasonably priced quality well located hotel.

What a spectacular surprise This hotel has been. Very hip very spacious very accommodating and very well located. This is far exceeded our expectations and I consider myself a very discerning consumer. The concept with them delivering breakfast is wonderful and superbly executed.

I wish they had these hotels throughout Europe and the rest of the world, without a doubt I would be staying in them. Thank you for spectacular stay. by the way, our stay was three nights, I wished it was a month.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Scott L
GestionCalidad, Gerente at HTL 9 de Julio, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2020

We really enjoy your words and the dedication you put in these. Also this forms, are the very primary and most faithful tool we have in order to get us in touch with the client post-experience, and this way create a environment in which our hotelier model, 'memorable times out of simple moments' could display his full potential.

One more time, and as the Manager, I would like to say thanks to you, and say that everyone on here were expecting to see you anytime soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2020

Great location close to local sites and great restaurants felt very safe
Augustina is wonderful so helpful everyone else struggles with English very difficult to communicate.
Smoking is permitted so be careful ask for rooms away from smoking areas

Room tip: There is nothing provided!! No tea coffee milk tea towel dishwashing liquid
1  Thank Linda G
GestionCalidad, Gerente at HTL 9 de Julio, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2020

We wanna thank you for the time you've invested on this quality forms, that are to us a huge opportunity to know you better and to tighten the bond that was created during your stay.

With these words and your evaluation of our service, we are able to optimize the service standards by adjusting to your personal needs and preferences, and for that we want to thank you for the time you've dedicated on this matter.

We hope to see you anytime soon!

Reviewed February 13, 2020

They have a good location in 9 de Julio, this hotel is ideal for economic people. It is a family friendly. However, we do not know about breakfast and other services because we used just for one night.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 74camilas
GestionCalidad, Gerente at HTL 9 de Julio, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2020

Family is the most important matter for us, here, in HTL, and for that reason we loved your words about our service. We all hope to have you and your back as our guests anytime soon, and to have the opportunity to bring you the best of our house, and the chance to show you our full service, in which we put the passion we dreamed from the first day when we start to build this project.

Any else you may need or want to talk about
do not hesitate,

Reviewed February 7, 2020

I came out to Buenos Aires looking for a place where did could do everything without needing to get almost any transportation. Saving the bus, which obviously was needed to get some places out around down town, I totally reach this goal. My smart band count almost 78 thousands of steps within 4 days, which was a total record for me since I get this gadget

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank 19thur
GestionCalidad, Gerente at HTL 9 de Julio, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2020

We enjoyed much your review. These are the kind of things for we work every day for with every single bit of energy we got.

In order of this matter, we found the words of yours, the words of our guests and costumers, fundamental, as these are the instrument with which, we, can improve the quality of our service and structure, totally oriented to the guests needs and expectation.

Words like yours make us happy to know that we are in the right way of this construction,

Hoping to see you soon for much more steps!!

Reviewed January 31, 2020

HTL 9 may be the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. The photos are great! But, they're very misleading. We had to leave the hotel early in the middle of our stay, because the air conditioning broke. We were bitten many times throughout the night by what are likely bed bugs. The floors in the room were filthy, and there are piles of trash on the street by the entrance with homeless people who yell and make noise 24 hours a day. When we brought these concerns to the hotel, they told us they would consider a partial refund for the nights that we did not stay at their hotel, and it has been 2 weeks since then and they still have not processed a refund and will not respond. I sent multiple requests for assistance in this regard and they told me they would get back within "96 business hours", which they still have not. This hotel needs new management and a massive renovation. I have stayed at hundreds of hotels and this is the only negative review I've ever written. With bed bugs, broken air conditioning, filthy floors, and a totally non-responsive management team, do yourself a favor and stay ANYWHERE else in Buenos Aires.

1  Thank achile180551
GestionCalidad, Gerente at HTL 9 de Julio, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2020

We're sorry that you can't enjoy our service as we put all our effort to.

The promo pack you'd bought, called specifically "45% off non refundable", offers a discount of 45% on each night of your reserve, and we think that is pretty clear that this discount stands for who has planned his trip with anticipation and want to save money. Of course, not all our guests can plan our trip this certainly, and for those we have another promos, like 20% free cancellation, or free cancellation + breakfast included.

As the Manager truly amazed me the comments of your room situation, let me tell you that every single of your words are directed to our board immediately, and even when that isn't anything like what we sawed, however, if you do feel this way we want to give you our more sincere apology by that matter.

Lastly, HTL 9 de Julio is a downtown —absolutely central hotel, nearby of all local activities, commercially and for entertainment. We have 24/7 security of our own, and all public transportation steps by our main entry, so you don't have to worry of safety matter at all.

We hope to see you real soon to bring you a service more adequate to our preferences,