“Excellent dinner”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Nicolás
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Now it is a tipe of gourmet food, really very good flavors, into a small package. You need to have the 3 plates and a good wine, but for sure, you will enjoy all.

1  Thank martincM427BB

Reviewed June 17, 2016

Customer service is not a must for them, they demand reservations over the phone but NEVER answer the phone. I tried contacting them via Restorando and FB and they responding obliging me to make a phone call in order to "not overlap reservations"...hey, if I contact you that way I am not going to make more reservations. They are rude, have no correct policy to handle customers and I do not recommend them at all. Unless you know someone there, you are given a free meal or want to go through a tough time just to get a table. I do not like to make this kind of reviews but it is better for me to tell my experience to you all.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We drove from Tigre (about 40 km away from Campana), just to visit this restaurant. If you are planning to go, make sure you make reservations. Otherwise, you will have to wait for a while before finding a table.
The restaurant is very well decorated. Not huge, but with about 20 tables or so.
The pasta is fantastic! Among the best I have tried. With quite a variety of dishes.
There's also a good selection of wines.
Two of us, with a shared appetizer and desert, main dish, wine, and coffee spent USD36 (for both of us!).
Service was good (we had excellent service in the past, but in this occasion we got a brand-new waiter).

1  Thank Colesterol
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Loved the food, you can request any pasta with any sauce that's on the menu (if you don't like the options)

1  Thank MercedesLed
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Went to Italpast with a group of business colleagues while in BA. The Italpast in the Sofitel was closed for the evening so we went to the other location in Campana. The restaurant is actually constructed in part of an old pasta factory. Much of the pasta making equipment is still in operation which adds to the ambiance. We enjoyed an authentic Italian meal served by an attentive waiter who enhanced our dining experience.

The desserts were as good as the main meal. No one left hungry or dissatisfied. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience.