US$149
US$107
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)
US$146
US$120
BestDay.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$107
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$309
US$282
  • Restaurant
US$170
US$154
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$182
US$879
US$535
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$390
2,114 results
All reviewspalermo sohosmall pooltrendy arearestaurants and shopsrestaurant recommendationsthe hotel staffgreat areafront desk staffour honeymoonfantastic locationsmall hoteldinner reservationsloved this hotelsuperior roomwould highly recommend this hotelsafe areatango show
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

The folks at Mine Hotel sure know how to make someone feel at home in a different land.

From Claudio to Paulina, Micaela and others at the front reception, they made sure to provide maps, suggestions for where to go and what to do. They booked places for dinner, for tango, and recommended what bars to go to. They even helped us with our next stop on the tour.
Thanks also to Rosio for making custom omelets and coffee just the way we like it.

Hotel was in a great location, rooms were well maintained and very clean.

Thanks again!
Sundar and Janaki
From California

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Mine Hotel for 5 days and loved it. It's not ladened with all the unnecessary trimmings, its to the point but in a very personal way.
The extremely helpful staff make you feel at home in a very tasteful setting.
Mine is very well located surrounded by restaurants, cafes, bars & shops.
Although the rooms aren't large the hotel is a great base in this very interesting neighbourhood.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I stayed at Mine Hotel Boutique from 10/5/17-10/12/17. I was visiting my daughter who is studying abroad for the semester in Buenos Aires. What a lovely hotel! I arrived at least a couple of hours prior to official check in after an overnight flight. I was checked into my room in 30 minutes-which was wonderful! The location is fantastic-only about a block from trendy shops and restaurants-very, very, walkable. I opted for the most affordable room-but still felt pampered with extremely comfortable beds, a balcony overlooking the pretty pool area, a jacuzzi bathtub and exemplary daily maid service. I speak only limited Spanish but the front desk staff all spoke English fluently-which was a huge relief. They were also helpful at every turn. I had trouble with my prearranged transportation back to Ezeiza airport and they went above and beyond in helping me to successfully deal with the transportation company. Many thanks to Mine Hotel for a wonderful stay-I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RTempesta
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Right forn the start of booking to 3 days staying...it did not disappoint. In fact it surpased expectations. Great facilities but it was te staff that made it. Ihad early departure (3am). Half way to hotel realised left phone on room. Transport service providedtookme back and night shift staff helped me get my phone. Can wait to stay again in November. Great area with great eateries and bars close by. Safe and friendly area

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2017

The hotel was fine but the service is what made is exceptional. Angela and the other girl at reception were so lovely on arrival (our first experience in south america) and they were very helpful. Angela was so lovely to even leave my friend some alfajores for his birthday to make our stay that extra bit special.

The actual hotel could do with some modernization but luckily the staff make it worthwhile.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends