I'll bullet my opinion on why this hotel is the worst experience I have:
- In plain summer there wasn't air conditioning neither the lobby nor the dinner room.
- No bellboy to help you to carry your luggage to the room or to your car.
- I paid around USD 245 for a suite with dinner but the suite was a kind of dungeon and the dinner was composed by only one dish.
- The suit wasn't clean.
- There are only two elevators with 3 people capacity. Long waits will warm your nerves.
- The suite was also a kind of war zone: it had broken doors, the television didn't work and the bed was so hard as a board.
As a brief: don't waste your money in this fake 4 stars hotel.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included