“My experience with wrong order”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #38 of 71 Restaurants in Maricopa
Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

I'm so annoyed with Pizza Hut. They totally messed up my order. I ordered 2 medium meat lovers. They give me two cheese instead. They didn't just replace my pizzas. They gave me the cheese pizzas, two meat lovers and a discount. There goes the diet. Lol....such nice people. I'm very satisfied. I never asked for anything.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

Good food and great delivery. We were tired after swimming all day and this hit the spot. It was delivered to our door hot and fresh.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

I enjoy the pan pizza which is always hot to go. The specials are good and pizza toppings are average. Good customer service.

Reviewed July 9, 2015

I'm not a huge fan of Pizza Hut's pizza but it is a nice break from our usual order spots. The pizza is always hot and fresh and delivery is fast. I couldn't pass up the "$10 Dinner Box" as offered on the website; the deal includes a medium square pan one-topping pizza, 5 breadsticks and 10 cinnamon sticks with icing. What an amazing deal!

Reviewed February 8, 2015

We ordered the two medium pizzas for one set price and had it delivered to the Ak Chin Harrah's Resort. Pizza was really good, piping hot and reasonable!