See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff were wonderful and extremely helpful. I want to mention Jessie from breakfast who went out of his way to help me with everything, you are an asset to the hotel Jessie. The hotel is in great location, clean rooms and a lovely view. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 25, 2018

By law in Argentina, foreigners do not pay VAT (Equivalent of US Sales Tax). On booking they charged me the VAT, I contacted the hotel and they told me their system's can't discriminate yet so they'd give me a refund once I show them my passport. We arrived and showed our passports and they said they wouldn't charge VAT. At check-out, they didn't have a printer to give us the bill so they emailed it next day, they charged us the VAT (21%!!!). I contacted the hotel again and they said they'd refund it, but they didn't. Now they stopped answering my emails.

Also, they told us that we forgot a set of expensive glasses but wouldn't mail them to the US. We gave them an address in BA, but they never mailed them. I have tried tirelessly to contact the hotel with no response.

This is very sad and does not represent the kind and honest type of people of the rest of Argentina's tourism industry.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

This apartment style hotel is in the center of Mendoza. It’s easy to walk anywhere in the city from this location. There are plenty of restaurants and parks nearby. The hotel room we had had two bedrooms, two bathrooms as well as a kitchen and living room. The rooms are pretty basic, but really have what you need for short stays. What sets the hotel apart from others though is the excellent staff. We had a problem with missing luggage from the airport and they made several international calls to Chile to help us. They were great! Highly recommend. If we had been in an Air B and B, we wouldn’t have had access to this amazing staff. Thank you again!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017

It´s a very good restaurant, with a great view, well located, with a friendly and helpful staff and it´s worth to eat there because the others good places to eat are far from the city center. They really offer a good meal in such a equivalent price.

Room tip: best view and excellent restaurant
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 7, 2017

We had the pleasure of getting to know Jessie Gomez, the manager of the restaurant on the 14th floor of the hotel. The food and wine selection was delicious and he and his staff always went out of their way to make sure we were well attended.The views of the Andes from the reataurant terrace were always breathtaking. Nothing like having dinner with friends and family outside with warm breezes and awesome views.
The front desk staff were always helpful but quality of service needs to be improved especially the time between asking for towels and them actually arriving. In addition, the business center requires significant improvement..
The location and proximity to shopping and restaurants is very convenient.
Overall, we were very satisfied with our stay and will return

Date of stay: February 2017