The Sheraton at Iguazu is the place to stay to see and experience the falls. The trails to the falls are just a few steps from the hotel. This is the only hotel on the Argentina side within the Iguazu Park. The hotel is pricy but if you are going to the falls, this hotel will provide the best experience for your sightseeing. We were only there a couple of days and it was worth the extra money for the convenience of the location. Also, it is worth the extra money to get a falls view from your room.
Be sure to have the shrimp taco’s in the bar/lounge they are wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a natural sanctuary in the heart of the jungle, where the magnificent Iguazu Falls cascade in front of the Meliá Iguazu Resort & Spa. . Rest in a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, immersed in the mystical energy of the Paranaense jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Iguazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton