Stayed at the Sheraton for one night in a falls view room and were very happy. The hotel is fine---water pressure not so good in the shower (sort of ironic when you can hear the falls!!), the public areas are very plesant and well-maintained and you are right in the park which means you walk out the door and you are THERE. We only had on night and it was definitley the right move. We got a good rate on the Sheraton website. We also thought the falls view room was worth it---sat on our balcony with some wine and binoculars and kept oohing and aahing. Even saw a toucan fly by. Food in the restaurant was fine, had lunch in the bar which was very good and the breakfast buffet was well-stocked. Staff was very good.
If you go for a week you might want to stay in town but for one night this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a natural sanctuary in the heart of the jungle, where the magnificent Iguazu Falls cascade in front of the Meliá Iguazu Resort & Spa. . Rest in a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, immersed in the mystical energy of the Paranaense jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Iguazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton