“A pleasant experience!”

Cuisines: Argentinian, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2017

A bit on the touristy side (hey, it's a tourist town) but we had a good meal and enjoyed the ambiance. They have a large outside seating area which is very enjoyable on a warm ,tropical evening. A lone singer/guitarist provided a nice backdrop as well. The food is your basic Argentine 3 "P's" (pasta, pizza, parilla) but all nicely done. Sip your Fernet and Coke and reflect on your visit to the falls!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,718)

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

I really liked the food. Meat & empanadas were delicious.

Service is very slow and not to much attention.

Bar is nice and pretty.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

We liked this so much we had two meals here. The service is fast and the outdoor space is nice in the evening.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

We ordered a wine which the waiter- Carlos said he couldn't guarantee they had, if they didn't he asked if he could bring us another wine. At the time I joked that he would probably say they didn't have it and bring us the most expensive one. Well he actually did that. We told another waiter we didn't order this one and asked her to check if they had the one we did order, and she brought it out straight away!

Being tricked and lied to is the most unacceptable kind of service. Especially when you don't speak the language and are vulnerable to begin with.

Furthermore, the water we ordered took 20 minutes to arrive and probably wouldn't have if we didn't remind the staff.

Update to the saga as I am live recording this whole debacle:

Carlos came over and tried telling us that the wine we originally ordered was "hidden" somewhere and the other waiter "found" it- who was he kidding!? Lying again?!

My partner tried having a word with the manager- he pretended not to understand what my partner was saying (Portugese) and tried shooing him away. Later when we got up to leave after another 10 mins, he suddenly understood Portugese and our complaints!

Needless to say- we walked out with empty bellies at 11pm. I have honestly never experienced such trickery. All we wanted was to enjoy a nice Argentinian and to be deceived into paying more is ridiculous! Do not go here!

Reviewed July 14, 2017

Very good with nice prices and nice atmosphere! the staff is very nice. The food is good and with good quality. I was visiting the Cataratas in work break and I was alone. I do not like to eat alone in restaurantes, but this is a kind of restaurant that you do not fell too bad if you are alone. I enjoy it!