Gran Hotel Tourbillon
US$190
US$95
US$140
Hotel Saint George(Puerto Iguazu)
US$98
US$85
Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa & Casino(Puerto Iguazu)
US$225
US$168
US$113
US$90
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Panoramic Grand(Puerto Iguazu)
US$117
US$102
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$99
Iguazu Jungle Lodge(Puerto Iguazu)
US$92
Grand Crucero Iguazu Hotel(Puerto Iguazu)
US$73
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Loi Suites Iguazu(Puerto Iguazu)
US$242
All reviewsper nightrecommend this hotelin townamethystmaintenancedeskpesos
Reviewed February 3, 2015 via mobile

So we went to this hotel because my husband said it was good but actually I was saying that we shouldn't have gone there because I read the reviews in TripAdvisor. After we got there like I think they saw my daughter but actually said they didn't and gave us a one bed room which was really nice and didn't have mold and was really cool. And then we thought wow such a good hotel but then we saw there was only one bed... we changed rooms. First of all the key didn't work, second the room was average with a TV and an air conditioner, a safe, and a nice bathroom but the beds were much smaller and there was a lot of extra space! There was mold on the wall and there were a spiders. But because it was only for sleeping we didn't say anything towards them. Overall it was normal and a bit disgusting

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank danbee2001
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Despite some bad reviews I read about the hotel I decided do try it.
The hotel is pretty new (almost 5years) and is decorated and painted with local colors and motifs, that give a nice impression. It has a big green area and nice pool area. The rooms are spacious, clean, but the bed could be a little bit better! The internet works fine!
We had dinner at the hotel restaurant ( we only ate empanadas) and they were delicious, also the staff was very nice and gentle.
The only two downsides where the hot water in the shower in the morning ( it was 12celsius and the water wasn't hot enough). The other thing that could better was the breakfast that was very simple and a little disappointing!
Other than that I recommend this hotel, but keep in mind he is far from downtown so your have a car or you will rely on taxis!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gustavo P
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

The rooms at Hotel Tourbillon really need a bit more attention and maintenance. Our room had a few issues - broken hair dryer, wet carpet. The breakfast was nice -warm pastries and the massage was good. All in all I would say the hotel is just okay, it was booked by our travel agent as a package but I wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sybilla B
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Tourbillon Hotel is a little outside the town, and I loved the jungle feeling there.

The rooms are nice (big and comfortable), bathrooms could be a little nicer (soap in the shower, which was used already?). The bedding seemed a little dirty at first, but at a closer look there were stains which seemed to live through washing process. So there is defenitly potential for cleaning the sheets..

the air condition is a little though to handle.

Breakfast ist very good, especially if you like sweet breaktfast. Ham and coffee could be better.
Lunch was good for a reasonable price.
But: don't waste your time and money on dinner at Tourbillon - take a taxis to the city. There is a buffet but you can eat a'la card as well, which is what we did. Pasta and salad were much to expensive for what we got. And even if the food was kind of ok, I expected a lot more for my money. So don't waste yours. and the athmosphäre was terrible (dinner buffet, empty buffet table for breakfast buffet in the middle of the room).

It seems they don't change sheets at the table after usage, which resulted in not very clean tables...

The best thing about Tourbillon is Paula from the Spa. As my back hurt from the flight, I thought to get a massage, which was the best idea ever. Paula really gives the best of massages! Get an appointment and see 8or rather feel) yourself :)

Generally the staff was very friendly and helpful.

We don't regret our choice on taking this hotel, but there have to be better ones. (i could not check tripadvisor before booking :( ).
All in all our stay at tourbillon was ok.

(1 of 2 elevators wasn't working during our stay of 4 nights.)

Room Tip: get a room on the opposite site of the dining area
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lillydia
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Upon arrival, discovered multiple deficiencies. Mold all over room wall and same in the next room. No internet service even though it was part of the deal and essential for us due to business issues. But worst of all was the completely indifferent staff. We finally decided at about 7 pm that this was just unacceptable. The desk clerk refused to cancel our reservation and told us it had to be cancelled on the Argentine web site (something akin to Hotels dot com). But there was no internet! Then finally we got connected for 3 minutes and the web site said if you want to cancel you have to do it by phone. But by phone there was no option to speak to a person and no option to cancel. So we told the desk clerk about that, and said we were leaving. He said he would get us a taxi. There is NOTHING within walking distance of this hotel except, literally, jungle. Then when we took our bags out to the taxi, the driver said he would not take us to another hotel until we paid the hotel bill. The desk clerk said either pay the full bill (3 nights' worth) or the taxi driver won't take you anywhere AND I will call the police. I used my VISA card (and they refunded me in full) in order to escape this house of horrors, and we had a lovely stay elsewhere. My best advice: Don't. Go. There.

Room Tip: No room is best.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family