US$94
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Hotel Saint George(Puerto Iguazu)
US$119
US$85
US$247
Garden Stone Hostel(Puerto Iguazu)(Great Value!)
US$6
  • Breakfast included
US$194
US$189
US$120
Raices Esturion Hotel(Puerto Iguazu)
US$91
US$51
US$73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Iguazu Jungle Lodge(Puerto Iguazu)
US$81
Priceline
All reviewsper nightrecommend this hotelin townamethystmaintenancedesk
Reviewed April 3, 2017

I really liked this hotel. It has a pretty swimming pool, in the middle of the rainforest. The room had a view to the swimming pool/forest, which made it very nice.
They have in-room safes, which is very useful. They offer free Wi-Fi, which is always appreciated to stay in touch.
To go anywhere from there, you do need to ask for a Taxi (or "remis"), or use the bus to go downtown, but they were very good to accommodate our needs.
The only issue is the bathroom, we had a bathtub that had mildew on the edges, it doesn't have a door to the shower (which is on top of the bathtub) so it made a bit wet the floor, and I had to clean the shower head myself to get a proper flow of water that would go to my head and not to the sides.
Breakfast is limited, and they might start a bit late, but it is not bad.
The staff was friendly, and the food was ok.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

I am grading this property on a curve. Back in the US this is a three star hotel. But realizing we were in Iguazu and comparing other properties I bumped my rating to a four star. Property is nice, clean, safe and secure. They have a nice pool and restaurant. A short taxi ride will get you into town or to the falls.
Travel note: We had a difficult time with the local ATMs. We were not able to get money from them and had to rely on the hotel to exchange dollars for pesos.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2017

We are on a leisure trip in Argentina. Our second station-Iguazu.
I reserved the hotel through Booking. The hotel is nice, but... We woke expecting breakfast. Was scheduled for 07:00.We were planned to leave for the falls by 07:30.We were the first to enter the dinning room. But, it was not ready. No plates, no tableware ready, and small disposable glasses-disposable...... Had to ask for fruit, cheese, bread.... They had it all, but....
We returned from the falls, to experience a prolonged short circuit. Imagine the heat and humidity in the room.
Wanted to change dollars. I am still waiting.
In the shower, only small soaps. And the water pressure....
As I said, disappointment.
Nice hotel, bad maintainence, not very profesional staff.
Could it be related to new year's eve? Do I really care?

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

My stay hotel was pretty good when it came to service, the staff was pretty friendly, helpful and kind. Wifi average drops in and out couldn't load any pics or videos took for ever. My room was pretty decent, clean, had all necessities bathroom wise except my shower wasn't very powerful like not much water would come out, but the spa was good. Bed ok, pillows so so. Pool is ok to considering it so hot should be a little fresher. I wanted to do late check bc I had a big night and they wouldn't let me, that was a bit of downer. So yeah not bad I guess it's good for just a few days in and out if your here for just the falls.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

Price - 8/10 free breakfast was what made it reasonable although the selection was very, very basic

Room quality - 8/10 large and clean

Service - 6/10 this is where hotel loses points. You get a cold feeling from some at the counter, especially if you speak English. No smiles. No thank you. I asked to check out at 12 instead of 10 because my flight was at 4PM but was refused. They did allow me to sit by the pool however after check out.

Would I stay again? Sure I can't say I had a bad experience although it could have been better in terms of service.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo