Great place for kids. Spacious rooms. Impressive breakfast buffet. Friendly staff, very safe, relaxing environment. Enjoyed lots of relaxation at the pool while the kids played. Mosquito repellent is a must however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 15 minutes away from the Iguazu National Park and 20 minutes from the Puerto Iguazu Airport, the Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino is the most luxurious hotel in the city of Puerto Iguazu, Argentina. It offers a wide range of activities for the whole family. Our playland is specially designed for children under 5. It has a playground with a ball pit, a mini-theatre, a soft playground, a bouncy castle and many recreational activities. Our Kids/Teens area has Playstations, Nintendo, Wii, computers, table tennis and foosball. The recreational team organizes great activities every day such as pool games, mini-golf, big-sized chess, climbing wall and zip line, themed parties, mini-chef cooking activities, juggling classes and art workshops. Our Spa del Paraiso offers different therapeutic treatments, massage, a water circuit that includes sauna, steam room, Scottish shower, relaxing room, indoor pool and a Roman bath. We invite you to discover the Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino, one of the most well-known hotels in Argentina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa And Casino
- Iguazu Grand Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Iguazu Grand Puerto