Great for exploring the falls and the food and service are great.
Always have cash on hand as the are not allowed to make change due to the casino on sight.
On sight agent Trebdy Travel is great and Paola is a great guide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 15 minutes away from the Iguazu National Park and 20 minutes from the Puerto Iguazu Airport, the Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino is the most luxurious hotel in the city of Puerto Iguazu, Argentina. It offers a wide range of activities for the whole family. Our playland is specially designed for children under 5. It has a playground with a ball pit, a mini-theatre, a soft playground, a bouncy castle and many recreational activities. Our Kids/Teens area has Playstations, Nintendo, Wii, computers, table tennis and foosball. The recreational team organizes great activities every day such as pool games, mini-golf, big-sized chess, climbing wall and zip line, themed parties, mini-chef cooking activities, juggling classes and art workshops. Our Spa del Paraiso offers different therapeutic treatments, massage, a water circuit that includes sauna, steam room, Scottish shower, relaxing room, indoor pool and a Roman bath. We invite you to discover the Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino, one of the most well-known hotels in Argentina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa And Casino
- Iguazu Grand Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Iguazu Grand Puerto