Open today: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Casino Iguazu comparable to Las Vegas

After living in Las Vegas,We were very impressed by this Casino.What is more important The slot... read more

Reviewed May 5, 2017
bridget H
A beautiful place to lose money

The point of casino is not to make a quick buck. Is to have fun. I know it's hard to have fun... read more

Reviewed September 25, 2018
Nicholas N

Recommended experiences in and around Puerto Iguazu
from US$36.87
from US$36.08
from US$145.00
from US$21.50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 6, 2016

Well, my guess is that there are no legal requirements for payouts and it is obvious. Be careful, you can dump quite a bit of USD! Yes, I said USD. They do have a few machines that take Reals and Argentinian Pesos, but most are USD and they are not cheap and do not pay. The tables aren't much better and the staff was quite cold - almost rude. If you want to experience a casino in a different country, I guess it is ok for an hour or so, but just monitor your cash flow.

Reviewed February 18, 2015

As many other people wrote, the place was empty when we went there. The staff was not very friendly and didn't help us play (it was our first time at a Casino and we didn't know how to do this). We couldn't have so much fun, as we fought we would.
The place is beautiful. If going to Puerto Iguazu from Foz do Iguaçu, just enter the Casino for a visit.

Reviewed February 9, 2015

Very enjoyable, although not up to Buenos Aires, but much less expensive too. We thoroughly enjoyed the dancing and the stories it told, and the live music accompanying it. Venue was a small dinner theatre. Take a warm coat as the airconditioning was powerful and appeared to be trying to refrigerate us. We didn't gamble, despite the free token provided.

1  Thank Timothy M
Reviewed December 9, 2014

I went here on an invite from a very friendly young tour guide. As a solo traveller he introduced me to his circle of friends which I really appreciated. We then got hammered. I didnt really stay in the casino for long. Nothing to the place.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Breathtaking and amazing views! Once you get there you'll see how GRAND and massive all the falls are. BEAUTIFUL!