Came here as to be close to the airport for a morning flight. The hotel is basic. Rooms are large but all furniture is oldish and mismatched. Two nice swimming pools on the outside are well visited.
The staff is helpful but limited. WiFi is available in selected spaces, the pool being one of them (nice).
Being close to the main road is noisy but you don't notice with the air condition scream.
In all it looks cheap. I won't stay here again, there is plenty to choose close-by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carmen Hotel is located in Puerto Iguazu, 15 minutes from the waterfalls and 20 minutes from the international airport. This Argentine hotel features two swimming pools and a large garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Otel and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Carmen Iguazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoteles Carmen Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Carmen Hotel Puerto Iguazu