“Love it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Mesa, AZ
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

This is our favorite place in Mesa for mexican food. It's located in a little older strip mall, but don't let the location fool you. The food is awesome! The service is always great.
And be sure to have a Mararita, they are the best!

• Visited February 2012

Asheville, North Carolina, Usa
“Good atmosphere, uninspiring-to-very-good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

Pleasant rustic-like environment, good music, uninspiring-to-very-good food. The guacamole is creamy, OK but not great. The regular salsas were OK, but not great. I had habañero salsa as well, which extremely finely pureed, watery even, but rightly habañero-fruit flavored and HOT. For my meal I had seafood tacos, which were uninspiring, my wife had spinach enchiladas, which, as spinach enchiladas tend to be, were uninspiring. But our son had the best chile rellenos that I/we have ever had! No question for me what I'd order if I were to revisit.

• Visited February 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Our favorite Mexican restaurant in Mesa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

As our favorite for several years, we have found Rosa's to be consistantly good. Food is very good, service very attentive and quick and a nice atmosphere.

Visited January 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

Was here once, Food was ok, friendly service. Not close to me, probably wouldn't make a special trip to dine here.

Austin, Texas
“You will want to drink the green salsa!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2011

It is in a strip mall in a dodgier part of town and is not all that impressive from the outside. The decor is low-budget mexican decor. But the food is great! Particularly the green salsa! It is the best salsa on the planet! I am certain of it! And they keep a steady streams of root beers to compliment them. Tried the rolled tacos/taquitos as well. They are cooked perfectly and very flavorful. This is just a fantastic place to sit back in your comfy clothes and hang out with friends and family. Fair warning... the service can be a bit slow (especially for your meal)... but it is worth the wait.

• Visited November 2011