“Best California Benedict EVER”

Crackers & Co. Cafe
Ranked #2 of 937 Restaurants in Mesa
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Parker
“Best California Benedict EVER”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Loved this cozy restaurant. Great service. Everything we ordered was fantastic - they were fast and very friendly. Wish Denver had a Crackers & CO!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Tammy B

Denver, Colorado
“Super Breakfast!”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

My friend and I both found this place really attractive for a bkfst/lunch place. Were able to thankfully sit outside on a sunny day that was "abnormally busy" said the server who was very friendly as well as helpful with menu suggestions for our first time. We were delighted that the food was sooooooo good, and reasonable prices to boot! We both give a definite "yes" to this local find. Absolutely, the only drawback was the very noisy main dining room, and it can be avoided by sitting on the comfortable patio instead.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank iknowdenver
Lake of the Ozarks
“Wonderful food & super friendly staff!”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Wow...we sure wish we would have found this place before our last day in Mesa! We just went in to kill some time and have coffee and a snack, but after seeing the food we ended up having a full breakfast. The food & the service were wonderful! They are only open for breakfast and lunch, so unfortunately we didn't get to go back, but we will next time!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank SanibelSunset
Coralville
“Great food for a great price”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

This lovely little cafe is open for breakfast and lunch only. Has a broad menu for both meals. We've eaten here several times and have yet to be served anything we didn't like. The homemade soups are wonderful. Would highly recommend this place for a delicious meal. Are several other Crackers cafes in the Phoenix area; have samples the one on Elliott and it's good too.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank n1nna
Tucson, AZ
“Very nice lunch spot”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I took my academic team to lunch here and had a great meal. The server was great and handled my group (me and nine teens) with grace and humor. All the kids ate their food completely and said that it was delicious. Several of them asked to come back for breakfast.

My baked potato soup was a bit too rich for my taste, but was satisfying, nonetheless. My chicken salad sandwich quite good. This is not quite a five-star restaurant, but if you want a good solid meal, at a decent price, from a non-chain restaurant, I don't think Crackers & Co can be beat.

Visited March 2012