Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
Free cancellation until 21-05-24
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
Hotels.comUS$85
Expedia.comUS$85
PricelineUS$85
All reviews would stay here again walmart microwave printer ac
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2020

I had to beg lady at desk for clean sheets and towels and she said she wouldn’t give them to me until I left the dirty ones in a bag outside my door! I explained to her that I had just worked all night and wasn’t going to steal their sheets and that I would bring the dirty ones down immediately if she would just give me the sheets so I could make my bed and go to sleep. She reluctantly gave them to me but was very rude. I get housekeeping has been cut back due to Covid but if I’m doing everything myself then how about helping instead of hindering? Dang! The carpet is pretty bad. People smoke all the time, there was a cigarette butt on the floor for 2 days, the ac doesn’t keep room cool and shuts off frequently as if it had met set temperature. The only positive thing I can say about this place is the location is good and the maintenance gentleman has been the nicest employee and quick to help me when my drain was clogged and fixed the card swipe on the back door plus he always smiles and waves and asked how things are going. Oh and the nt shift clerk gentleman was nice too. If my company hadn’t been paying for my stay I would have bounced out the next night.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2020

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We are sorry for the disappointing visit you had and regret you did not have a positive experience with one of our front desk associates. We will share your comments with the appropriate individual to deliver a better service going forward ensuring this is not repeated again. Moreover, we apologize for the issues you encountered in your suite. We have taken note of your feedback and have shared it with the housekeeping and maintenance team to improve our service and facilities. On a positive note, we are pleased you liked our location and the maintenance associate. We hope you will reconsider staying with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed February 23, 2020

We had a room with a kitchen. We did our shopping at Fry's next door and utilized the fridge, stove, and microwave in our room. Of course on our last night we ate at Red Lobster just down the way! There is a Walmart, Costco, and many eat-out options near by. The room and lobby was always clean. Upon check in we were greeted by Josh who was very helpful and friendly. Josh endured our last minute change to our reservations. On our last night there we were greeted by Natasha who was also very helpful and friendly. Great staff! We enjoyed our stay and would stay here again on our next trip.

Date of stay: February 2020
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are pleased you had a great stay at Extended Stay America. We truly appreciate that you not only loved our convenient location and well-equipped suites but also our well-kept property and the service provided by Josh and Natasha. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2020

The elevator was broken. The room smelled like someone had smoked in there and they tried to clean it. The carpets were filthy. No cup in the bathroom. "Breakfast" was a coffee and a muffin. Two lights didn't work. The whole place is in disrepair.

The one bright light was the desk clerk. But everything else was terrible. Next time I will stay someplace else.

Room tip: Stay someplace else
Date of stay: February 2020
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2020

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. Our maintenance team is working towards fixing the elevator. We have shared your comments about the smoke smell and carpets with our housekeeping team to look into it. We will make a note of your feedback as we plan any changes to our breakfast. Kitchenware for your suite is also available and kept at the front desk, and our team gladly delivers these items to your suite. We hope you will consider giving us another chance to prove we are up to the task of delivering excellent service and accommodations.

Reviewed January 29, 2020

I was told that this property had problems with folks hanging around the property smoking marijuana and drinking. I didn't stay during the weekend therefore I didn't get to witness the parties that were supposed to have happened. Perhaps they cleaned that type of stuff up by the time I arrived.

it would be nice if they would add a business center to the hotel. If folk stay for a long term a printer and fax would come in handy.

Room tip: Watch out for the occasional fire alarms that go off unannounced. That can be annoying.A false alarm will ruin your sleep.
Date of stay: January 2020
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2020

George, thank you for being our guest. We are glad to know you had an overall pleasant stay with us. However, we regret any inconvenience you had. We value your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon for an even better experience.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

The staff is great and the rooms are very clean. Close to shops and other places of interest. WiFi is not the greatest and breakfast is basic but everything else more than makes up for that. I would recommend this location to anyone looking for an inexpensive, quality hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing your nice comments regarding your stay at Extended Stay America. It's great to know you were happy with your suite and that our location was perfect for your needs. We take pride in providing friendly service and homelike comforts for an enjoyable stay. Thank you once more for recommending us to future guests. We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay.