All reviews large comfortable bed trout ski resort one night jacuzzi winter patagonia
Reviewed January 30, 2017

This modern hotel is located in the centre of Esquel. Our room was large, with a very large comfortable bed and a very nice and clean bathroom. Everything in the hotel worked well, including the air conditioning, TV and WiFi. Breakfast was a very good continental buffet, but officially it was served only from 8:00 am which seems odd when the pick-up time for day trips to Los Alerces National Park is typically around 8:00 am. On the day that we were doing the trip we went down at 7:30 and most of the buffet was out and the remainder was brought out for us. We had dinner in the hotel twice because we were very impressed by the quality of the food. Most notable was the trout which was beautifully cooked when most of the fish during our trip to Argentina tended towards being over cooked.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

If you want to sleep don't stay in this place. It is on the main street and the road noise has been appalling all night... first thumping music from cars parading around town ... til 3am. Then a grand prix race circuit from 6am with the cars with the loud revs and big exhausts.

So disappointed.. we upgraded our accommodation choice to stay in this boutique hotel... nothing they could do apart from relocate the hotel would make me recommend it.

The really annoying thing is we're here for another night and it is pre-paid

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Las Bayas is fairly centrally located, within walking distance of main plaza, shops and restaurants. My junior suite was spacious and comfortable, with well-equipped room and bathroom. Breakfast was personally served at table and a good dinner was served in the restaurant. The staff were friendly and helpful. Altogether, a joy to stay at after a night in more basic accommodation.

Room Tip: Junior suite is very spacious
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2016

I stayed here twice- the first time wasn't bad, although the food was bad. I stayed again primarily because their internet is good and I needed to work. The food was even worse the second time, the staff is a bit dim, the rooms are large and ok albeit a bit noisy from the schmaltzy music blaring in the lobby. The idiot who runs the desk failed to return my credit card when I left and I had to have it sent- and I paid for it. Altogether, a lousy experience.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2016

this is the best place to stay if you happen to be in esquel.
the hotel is nice, clean and relatively quiet
the staff is highly skilled, especially the manager Magali. she was very helpful and she is also very beautiful

Room Tip: go on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple