StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2019

Overall - a very nice hostel- good beds, matresses,good lockers, clean and tidy.
Clean bathrooms.
It has a view of the beach and pier from the kitchen- dining room window.
Which most of the other hostels in Madryn don't have.
It's also well located 50m from the "costanera" (the coastal avenue).

They also offer bike rentals - which are reasonably priced (good bikes).

There were a few families with children who stayed in the private rooms - thus the hostel is family friendly as well.

The owners were also very kind and patient - and allowed me to leave my backpack there whilst waiting for my bus later in the day (after checkout).

It was also one of the best priced hostels in Puerto Madryn. (Good value for money).

If I go back to Puerto Madryn I would stay there again.

The breakfast can be improved though, and maybe a few more electrical sockets in the bedrooms.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
JulietaChepatagonia, Propietario at Chepatagonia Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Dear lourensdejager thank you so much for you comment. We wait for you again! Best regards

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Good hostel with very friendly hosts. They help you with the trips to see whales and the penguins. The hostel is very clean with solid beds to sleep in. There are multiple places to sit and relax. Overall I enjoyed my stay!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Amazing location and well priced, we decided on arrival after a night bus we would treat ourselves to a private room. Room was spacious, warm and cleaned daily. Breakfast was basic but we’ve learnt to expect that in LatinAmerica!
Staff were lovely, didn’t catch the name of the guy who checked us in but he helped us book our whale watching day tour and had a VERY accurate weather forecast so we could be confident our boat tour wouldn’t be cancelled due to the wind.

It’s a stretch of the legs from the bus terminal, about 15-20 mins walk but we didn’t mind. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018

The hostel is very clean, quiet and has a cosy family atmosphere - the owners actually live on site. Location-wise it is only 40m from the beach, and about 2 blocks from the centre of the city of Puerto Madryn. Gabriel and Maru helped me in organizing tours, giving tips on where to eat, walk, laundry, grocery, you name it, very friendly couple! Their young son even sat with me one day to watch TV together, and the little guy tried hard to talk with me but unfortunately my Spanish is poor and cannot carry a conversation with him. If I go back to Puerto Madryn again, I will stay here again, without a doubt!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff. Great location. Cosy. Quiet. Clean. Bikes available to hire. Everything's in walking distance. Some great eateries are also nearby.

I strongly recommend staying here! We feel rested and looked after!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
chepatagoniahostel, Propietario at Chepatagonia Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Hi! Thanks a lot for your review!! Is very importan for us your opinion...See you son!