We stayed here three nights this week and I have to say this is an excellent hotel. It’s different from the mass of downtown hotels. We recommend it for five reasons
1. The team on reception are warm friendly and give practical help - “can we check you in for your flights to Mendoza?” said Marina - thanks!
2. The hotel has cool places to sit and talk or have a drink after long days out looking at penguins and sea lions. We love the library on floor three
3. The hotel has a style with attractive decor, pictures, photographs and books around the place
4. The bedrooms are well equipped with comfortable bed, shower and bath
5. You are at the far end of the bay from the cruise ships and their thousand tourists and lots of buses.
You will have a very comfortable stay hereMore
- Free Wifi