Hotels.com
eDreams
Orbitz.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2019 via mobile

The Hotel is much worse than on the pictures. Service and Breakfast are way below average. We were shocked as we arrived in the room. The Toilet seat, bath and the floor panels were worn.
As my wife was in the room as the maid came and this was a welcomed excuse not to clean the room even she chased her to come back our room was not cleaned for two days. In 4 days twice we had to request to supply towel.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019

When you are a very frequent traveler - I am more than 6 months travelling this year - I find it strange that a hotel is charging you 100% for a 3 day stay in December seven months ahead of your arrival. My booking was via Booking.com and the information was not alt all clear: "Payment in full before arrival". I could have canceled until 3 days before arrival. I have now cancelled 200 days earlier.
Reason why I am so fed up: I find it very difficult to monitor payments if there is such a timely disparity. Out of 2,5 months in Chile / Argentina this hotel is the only one to behave in thia way.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank leohauer
Reviewed March 8, 2019

This modern hotel is very pleasant and extremely reasonable. The location was excellent. We had a lovely jr. suite facing the ocean and very reasonable. The breakfasts were excellent with plenty of fresh fruit. The dinners might have been good, but the room was too institutional looking for us to eat there. And the pool was tiny; they shouldn’t claim to have one.

Room tip: view of the water
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Norman R
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

BASIC hotel but perfect location just in front of the main pier , very kind personnel and a good warm indoor swimming pool perfect for the kids
Very close to the main restaurants
They could do a better breakfast as it is too basic
I would come back

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank davidereggioemilia11
Reviewed November 11, 2018

The hotel is located across the street from the bay, and across from a pier (which made for some interesting people watching). It's not close enough to hear water, but it was a lovely view. It's on the main street and close enough to walk to restaurants. The bed and room were comfortable, but the bathroom and shower need to be updated. Breakfast was fine, although a large tour group moved through right before we got there at 8am, so it was a bit picked over, but staff were working to replenish everything.

As for parking, the property has about 10 spaces in the hotel, so although they can't guarantee a parking spot we were able to use one.

Date of stay: October 2018