Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
SAVE US$36
Free cancellation until 21-05-29
eDreamsUS$72
PricelineUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

We stayed with my family for 5 nights during the New Year into 2020.The place is exactly as advertised, very close to the beach and in a good neighborhood. Free parking for our rental car, the breakfast is abundant and well stocked. Rooms are clean and comfortable. We were mostly in and out of the place since we went on discovering the area around Puerto Madryn (mostly Peninsula Valdez) but in any place we stay we look for a couple of basics: Good and clean rooms, good shower, good breakfast. Los Tulipanes provides all that and we were satisfied with the facilities. There is a small garden and pool in the back that we saw but did not use. Last but not least I would like to give thanks to the staff for their help with directions and recommending places to visit and eat. Overall an excellent experience.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

Our room was spacious and very clean. It was nice to have a fridge. The breakfast was also great. It is very close to the beach, but a bit of a walk (although quite doable) from the center. But tons of restaurants within 10 minute walk. The Staff was very nice and attentive. We would come back if in Puerto Madryn. Great wi-fi! There is no AC but nice breeze even in the summer.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

It was lovely to come back to Los tulipanes. The reception staff were brilliant. Was upstairs again looking over the pool. Room was very comfortable. I must say the exterior needs a good paint. We went in the pool after a few beers
Bar was expensive compared to the strip. Only 5 min walk down there. You could get a breakfast for 2 euros and a pint for 1.50 euros. It was very cheap in puerto del carmen. Would come back to Los tulipanes maybe next winter. Weather was fantastic only a few clouds got a lovely tan.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2018

This is a very nice and conforteble structure near the center of Puerto Madryn. The cleaning conditions are excellent and the is friendly. Every morning you can do a good breakfast with some tipical Argentina's food. If you have a problem or ask advice about excurtions or other service, the staff is ready to help you in avery moment.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 8, 2016 via mobile

A great stay at Los Tulipanes. In advance of my arrival, Pablo very kindly organized tours for me by email which saved me a lot of time. I just paid the front desk for them and presented vouchers when the tour operators picked me up.

Since I had heavy luggage, I was happy to see the elevator (though someone from the front desk gallantly helped me with my bags).

The room has a kitchenette which is a bonus. While I didn't cook, the fridge was handy for properly eating my delivery or takeaway food as well as for keeping drinks cold and snacks cold.

No hairdryer in the room but one is available to borrow from the front desk.

I'd stay here again for the excellent service and good value.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank frequentflyer22153
LosTulipanesApart, Recepción at Los Tulipanes Apart De Mar, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2016

Thank you very much for choosing us !!! The hope of return. Regards. Pablo.-