All reviews the owner's son no doubt stay there again marcos warmth marcus mountains view suite spa town verde mate bariloche linens deck paradise
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Fantastic place, fantastic rooms: everything was just perfect. The only negative point: we spent only one night there (and since we left, we are just dreaming of coming back, and I have no doubt we’ll stay there again).

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2018

We spent three nights here as we drove up through the lakes from Bariloche to St Martin de los Andes; while the weather was not great, the warmth of our welcome was lovely and thoughout our stay we were really well looked after. The rooms are beautiful, with lots of space and fabulous views out across the lake. Eating in was very relaxed and always very good food and service. A great place to base toe xplore the local area.

Room Tip: Both of our rooms were lovely; I think all rooms are vbery similar and all great
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2018

I confess to being a little cynical about the rave reviews I read before our five-day stay at Luma Casa de Montaña. With the stay now behind us, I can honestly say that my cynicism was profoundly unjustified. Quite simply, Luma Casa is one of the best hotel experiences my wife and I have had. The location, room size and decor, the incredible warmth and helpfulness of Marcos and the rest of the team, were superb. The little (big?) things that make a difference: beds, linen, showers, bath, flexibility, were all spot on. Now I’m cynical about any other hotel on our trip getting close to Luma Casa’s Standard!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2018

Sadly, our visit was only for 3 nights. I had to tear myself away from the blissful spot.

We had Celeste suite which had direct access to the pool area and spa and enjoyed a private deck with amazing views of the lake and to the mountains beyond... and the setting sun.

The suite was spacious and airy with double doors leading directly onto the deck. Another set of double doors led to the huge bathroom.

The staff were excellent and more than accommodating. Thank you, Sergio, for the lesson in preparing mate!

Room Tip: Celeste has direct access to the pool and a private deck
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 7, 2018

We loved it here and were charmed by it the moment we arrived. The staff were excellent - Sergio made us some mate by special request - and Marcos and Elizabeth were lovely too. The room was wonderful - with very tasteful finishes and fine quality fittings. The food from the snacks was excellent but to be honest, I was a little disappointed with the breakfasts - I could have done with the option of having eggs for breakfast occasionally and the cereals and bread are always so sweet, which for me is unnecessary and spoils it. Otherwise, a wonderful place!

Room Tip: Celeste is a lovely room with direct access to the spa and pool.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family