All reviews lady in charge amazing location spectacular views charming hotel stayed here for two nights heated pool juan paola deck spa library lake patagonia eve mouth picnic setting
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is amazing with all his history, well preserved and great service! specially with the restaurant meitre Gaston and Julieta at the front Desk, I could never forget Paola, very helpful with the tourists help desk!

Great spot to relax and feel welcome!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
JoaqD, Contenido Web at Correntoso Lake & River Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you very much for your comment. We are very happy that it was a pleasant stay.
Our staff is something we are really proud of.
We hope to receive you again in our house.
Best regards

Reviewed February 20, 2018

We've stayed at Correntoso Hotel 6 nights, a couple with a 30 years old daughter. We've rent 2 rooms, one with a deck facing the lake.
The hotel is charming, with the most incredible views over Nahuel Huapi Lake and Correntoso River , from the rooms, the restaurant, the library, everywhere.
The room with deck to the lake was correct but not charming. There were moisture in the walls and as a great solution the hotel place a silical gel pack (the one we used inside a wardrobe!! /see photos )The second night it was really cold inside the room. Although it was summer, the Patagonian nights are really cold sometimes. I ask about the heating and the guy in charge of the front desk told me they were going to turn it on. When we returned after dinner, the room was frozen. I called again and a guy with a screwdriver in his hands appeared in the room. He can't solved it. The morning after, they told us that he had forgotten to turn on the thermal key. That night I had an asthma atack.
They offered us another room. It was bigger and beautiful. But again the heating doesn't work (only in our room). They call a guy from the town who finally solved the problem. He only bleed the radiators!!! Another night waked up until 2 AM in the morning.
The spa has n incredible swimming pool but the sauna only works from 6 to 8 PM or 9PM on the weekend. The lady in charge of the spa doesnt know how to manage the sauna heater control. One day the temperature was in 40 C and she doesnt know what to do.
Although all this inconveniences I want to highlight the friendly staff. I remember Paula in the front desk and Paola in the outdoor activities. The wi fi was really poor.

Room Tip: Higher floors would be better.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2018

My husband and I just spent two nights at this lovely hotel. We travel all over the world and can say without exaggeration that the spectacular setting on Lake Correntoso is at the very top of beautiful destinations. Our suite was spacious and comfortable and the views from inside and on the deck were breathtaking. We enjoyed two outings offered, one a 4 hour boat trip and hike thru the forest and then a beach picnic, the other a sunset sail. Each activity had a maximum of 6 people. The guides were very good and the touring on the lake was very beautiful and interesting. Meals are very good. The hotel maximizes the stunning views from all dining and bar areas. We would return without hesitation.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
JoaqD, Medios Online at Correntoso Lake & River Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Thank you very much for your comment. The natural framework that surrounds us is unique and the best way to discover it and learn to respect it is doing outdoor activities.
We will be waiting for you to live new experiences.
Best regards

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We stayed for a week at the Correntoso Lake & River Hotel and had a truly wonderful time. The staff were excellent and nothing was too much trouble for them. Paola, Geronimo,Paula,Albert, Juan, Sergio, and everyone else whose names I can't remember.
The highlight of our stay was an excursion to the other side of the lake with an amazing picnic that the hotel had set up on the lakeside. I would have no hesitation in staying their again. Many thanks to all the staff. (The owners should be proud of you.)

Room Tip: Rooms with a lakeside view are the best
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

This hotel occupies an amazing location a couple of klms outside of the main town. The views are amazing, and for that alone I'd more than recommend this place. The rooms are comfortable, and again, most make the most of the setting. The bathroom was fine - if slightly dated. Front desk, bar and restaurant staff were all good and able to assist with bookings, recommendations etc. Parts of this hotel are however faded and breakfast service is poor. The pool area is quite grotty, with knackered old loungers and basically needs a good spruce up. Same goes for the outdoor terrace by the bar. Breakfast selection is poor, and they really need more staff on. On both mornings we stayed there weren't cleared tables or clean bowls/plates. Staff were working hard, which suggests to me they could do with more help. I'd stay again - not much to do to make this an excellent hotel!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple