See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 11, 2015

I don't really want to recommend Paralelo 41! Simply because it's my sencond home! I've been going and coming back year after year. Its defenitely my second home in Bariloche, where I've spent the most amazing holidays ever, either with friends, family or on my own. Ignacio and Marina, its owners, and Pablo and the rest od the staff are so cool! The food is really good and the eooms are wide and beds comfortable. Excellent hot water, a fantastic living room, pool table included and chimeny to relax after skiing with a glass of good red wine. Great views of the mountains from youroom window and quiick walking distance from the basement. Paralelo is by the best option for a great Cerro Catedral winter experience.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 5, 2014

One of my favorite place I've stayed so far. Good food, good accommodation and very friendly staff and owner. It felt like staying at a friends place.
I would go back there anytime and definitely recommend it.

Reviewed October 2, 2014

Hosteria Paralelo 41 felt as much like home as any place I've stayed. The staff was very welcoming and the food was amazing to say the least. If you were not spending your days outside exploring the beautiful mountains and scenery you could enjoy some time inside socializing with the other guests and perhaps play a game of pool! If your looking for a very friendly home away from home in Bariloche, Hosteria Paralelo 41 is the place to be!

Reviewed October 2, 2014

It's not easy to host a freestyle ski team and yet our host at Paralelo 41 made it with grace. Showing great hospitality, the staff all around made us feel at home.

In a relax, yet very friendly atmosphere, we were plunged in the Argentinian culture at times and were easily able to train when it counts.

From the whole canadian moguls ski team, I want to thanks our host at Paralelo 41. Not only did you make our stay memorable, but I'm eager to go back!

I recommend the place to everyone as I can only imagine you'll be charmed like we were for almost 3 weeks.

Phil Marquis

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2014

The owner and staff at this cozy hosteria made the trip as fun off the hill as it was on. We had a fantastic ski trip. With a short walk to the lift we had a spacious room, were well fed and super comfortable.