Hosteria Glaciares de la Patagonia
La Cantera Boutique Hotel(El Calafate)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$58
US$78
US$59
US$56
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$73
  • Breakfast included
Posada Los Alamos(El Calafate)
US$80
Hotels.com
Hotel Kosten Aike(El Calafate)
US$96
US$89
US$95
US$92
Orbitz.com
Complejo Don Pepe(El Calafate)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$40
  • Breakfast included
America del Sur Hostel(El Calafate)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$26
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Michelangelo(El Calafate)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$47
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

The hotel was clean, safe and convenient but most importantly, Christina was absolutely informative and available in helping us make arrangements for our excursions. She made our trip smooth. In addition, the hotel is conveniently located by town and is only about a 15-20 minute walk.
Personally I recommend a trip to Perito Moreno and El Chalten. Fabulous experience!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

The location was close enough to downtown that it was a super easy walk from the hotel. The reception was fantastic! We were greeted by name, they were anticipating our arrival and then began our easy check in process which included several highly detailed suggestions for activities for our several day stay.

I have never once had such a thorough introduction to a community as we reviewed upon arrival. She even let us know where all the ATM machines are in town. Now that is service.

Breakfast was basic and on time each day, they even offered us breakfast early one day when we had an early morning tour.

Wifi is slow in the rooms but totally fine in the public areas.

I really appreciated the young man who helped me a few times in the afternoon. One day I asked him to store my food in his fridge and he asked what I was storing and I told him in slow and labored Spanish. He was really sweet to patiently wait for me to say everything and then he generously repeated back to me in English what I told him I had in my container. Being new to Spanish it made me feel really good that I got it right and that he was so patient to listen while I practiced.

I had a great experience here, and would recommend!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

Really nice and cozy place. Location is good, a fairly short walk from the mainstreet. Nice room, but bit noisy due to thin walls and doors. The real High light here is the amazing staff! So very friendly, helpful and flexible and really made an effort to make us enjoy the stay.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 31, 2015

We stayed at this hotel for just one night. The staff was super friendly and helpful and deserves big kudos. The room we were in was average, meaning it was clearly not new but kept clean. The breakfast had nothing exceptional to be frank and choice was limited.
The location is actually not bad at all in El Calafate. Would recommend going walking to the city centre (approximately 10-15 min walk); also in between this place and the city centre there are 2 or 3 restaurants that are serving really good food at affordable prices or at least at more affordable prices than in the city centre. Good ratio price/quality overall

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2015

I stayed with my family at this hotel during our Christmas holidays, and it has been a nice surprise. Despite they don't offer a bar/restaurant service, the staff was lovely and helpful, and the rooms quite spacious and clean. In a short walk you can reach the town center and few nice restaurants. Breakfast was adequate, definitely you get good value for your money.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family