We spent two nights at this hotel a week ago. Very comfortable hotel, although not walking distance from downtown, but they do have a shuttle bus that runs frequently., and not cheap if you pick up a room with the view of the channel. The view from there is outstanding. We had dinner twice at the hotel restaurant and the food was very good, the service was kind of slow. Again it was rather expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only Luxury Resort & Spa located on the beaches of the Beagle Channel. Located at one of the most exotic places in the world, at the shore of Beagle Channel and with a beautiful view of the snow-covered peaks of the imposing Andes Mountain Range, Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa has direct beach access, and spectacular views in all areas, highlighting its unique in-out pool.. Location, distances and climate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cauquenes Hotel Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Resort And Spa
- Los Cauquenes Ushuaia