Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$90
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-08-04
Reserve now, pay at stay
All reviews fresh fruit juice beautiful place to stay every morning oliver property waterfall ecuador
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2020

One of the best places we have ever stayed. Absolutely soothing location right near a waterfall. Rooms are designed beautifully with so much wood (an architectural marvel, really) as well as beautiful interior accents. We ate lunch here one night and dinner and were very pleased with the food as well. It is run by a lovely German family who have lived in Ecuador for 20+ years. We have very fond memories of this place and cannot express enough how beautiful of an oasis it is!

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank nnk815
Reviewed February 8, 2020 via mobile

We arrived after 8pm and Oliver was kind enough to organise dinner for our family. We were very tired and it was a welcome meal, generous and delicious. And Oliver made me the best gin and tonic I have ever had!

Breakfasts was also very generous, we couldn’t manage to eat everything (teenage boys!) Healthy and delicious.

Oliver is an all round nice guy. Very informative. And helped us plan an excellent itinerary for the following day, and also a local walk for the following day.

The rooms are really special, creative, artistic and unexpected and the setting is beautiful. You have the waterfalls to lull you to sleep.

Beds comfortable, great bathroom and shower.

It is worth every extra penny to stay here. It is a completely unique experience.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2019

This hotel is a real special place. It is run by to brothers, Oliver and Kersten, and their parents who built it, Dietrich and Regine. Two or three of them were on the property every day. I can't vouch for all of the rooms because my wife loved the first one Oliver showed us and we never got any farther.
The breakfast they served us was good and I actually asked them to cut back because there was to much for my wife and I to eat. I enjoyed dinners at the hotel and felt they were a good value.
Mostly the place is just beautiful. My wife and I spent one day of our stay never leaving the grounds, just enjoying the water fall, the river, and the serene environment.
I hope to return soon and highly recommend a multi day stay if you can work it in.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed November 13, 2019

It looks like another world, and it feels like another world, but There is nothing you will miss. Breakfast is outstanding, Never forget the the fresh fruit juice, it was every morning the highlight. Nice walkways just outside the door, guys are helpful, you can Even do nothing here, dinner and the red wine stopped my plan to try other places for Food. It felt like the Sound of good reggae music. Birdlife in the beautiful garden.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights in this fantastic hosteria, falling asleep with the sound of the nearby waterfall. The room was lovely, spacious and we had a big balcony with a stunning view. The staff is very friendly. Outside Baños but a taxi ride is only 3 dollars and you can also walk to various nearby waterfalls.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple