Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews surrounded by lush vegetation quiet street susy ecuador steam hostel tours
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2020 via mobile

After traveling for 35 years around the world, I found home in this hotel.Susy,Elena,Maricela, Pablo they been so nice to me. They treated me like family and the place is very clean, the service was superior and definitely I recommend this place.
The breakfast was amazing. The garden was beautiful, It no more 400 feet from the central of the city.It is very quiet.
The only thing about to complain...I need to leave tomorrow.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank chaim2013
Reviewed January 14, 2020

It was my parents anniversary last month and they are in Ecuador. They told me they wanted to go to Baños, so as a gift, I got them a hotel room. It took me a while to find a beautiful yet affordable hotel. I'm so happy that i found this place. I live in the US and even though, making the transaction was so easy thanks to the help of Susana. I told her that it was my parents anniversary, so I wanted them to feel comfortable and special. She gracefully offered to add wine and flowers in the room, at no extra cost! Right before my parents arrived to the hotel, Susana offered to write a note on my behalf for my parents. That was such an amazing idea and I am so grateful for the amazing service that I was given. I wasn't even staying in the hotel! So thankful for everything. My parents loved the hotel and their experience staying there. Thank you guys so so much! The experience that they had was beyond what I expected thanks to the amazing service provided.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

Spending a holiday weekend in Banos, Ecuador was really hectic until my friend and I left our first hostel and booked a room at Isla Banos. First of all, it's a gorgeous location, surrounded by lush vegetation and situated next to a verdant hill. It's at the end of the city, so the noise and hubbub of the festivities were far away.
The staff is ever so welcoming and friendly. They speak English and Spanish.
The room was sunny and spacious, with two comfy twin beds and a sitting area, also a covered balcony and separate bath . Breakfast was a lovely combo of bread, cheese, fresh fruit and eggs.
Guests represented many countries, with several languages being spoken in the dining room.
The extra attraction is the spa, which I didn't get to experience, but which my friend raved about. There's also a wide range of tours and day trips in and around Banos, which the staff will organise for hotel guests. I can't think of anything more that a guest could require! It's a one stop paradise!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2019

Very clean rooms and wonderful breakfasts. The day and evening reception folks were very attentive and lovely as were the room cleaning staff. Breakfasts were eggs, as you wish, platter of bread/rolls, coffee or tea, fruit w yogurt, and juice- good start to any day. Beds comfy. Easy to walk to town, yet this is on the edge of town where it is much more clean and quiet--though on one night there were loud and inconsiderate (inebriated people) down in the street...who finally left after about 30 mins. Would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed June 3, 2019

The place is showing wear and tear. But the staff is helpful, quick, and ready to extend. Breakfast was served is a prompt manner and eating area is very spacious. There is also parking in front for our vehicle. They also provide laundry and massage service.
It is located in a walking distance of everything.

Date of stay: May 2019