All reviews beautiful pool hot water beautiful hotel palusami jesse airport showered samoa nz
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

Moana was very polite and kind on the first day we arrived, they even waited until we arrive which was a late flight from NZ. Service was good and the hotel was just right for me and my partner, we stayed in the villas and they were perfect for us. Thanks again Moana.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

Samoan hospitality and care at its best! You are made to feel special and important. Your comfort and well being is their concern, despite almost full occupancy, I felt cared for and at home. To Moana, Jesse and staff, thank you for the warmth , respect and genuine care.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank King A
Reviewed September 26, 2016

My partner and I stayed at Moanalisa after a trip from Savaii. We decided to opt for a villa and booked online. Upon arrival I waited at the reception area for a good 20mins before anyone actually appeared, when they did 2 girls walked quickly past me and 1 stayed to help as I was noticeably annoyed. When retrieving my booking I asked to pay with my card and without checking the lady said the machine wasnt working and cash was the only method. Luckily I was able to get cash out (I dont typically pay for hotels in cash) and then we were settled in.
Besides the arrival issues, the place was amazing. The villa is definitely worth the extra money as you get your own space, a great view of the pool area and many other amenities like a mini kitchen area, a decent sized bathroom & aircon. The bar staff the night we stayed played some really awesome music and were very friendly and attentive - this was so refreshing. The food was just as amazing as our experience there and decent priced as well. Overall my partner and I loved our experience and would definitely recommend.

Room tip: stay in a villa if you can afford it, theres a special place out back you can park your car
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RSB0602
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. Friendly staff and clean room. Its good for business trip as yu crash after meetings. A slight negative was traffic noise if room on roadside.
The shuttle transfer was expensive for 5 people in a mini van with 50 Tala each. Very basic breakfast so keep some spares in the room.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

Chose this hotel as the location was quite handy. Close to the city but also nearby family & location of a function we needed to attend. It is quite easy to get to as its on the main road. On arrival we were greeted by a rude receptionist with very little English. She had trouble locating our booking and then took us to our room without a tour or any other knowledge of grounds and amenities. I paid for a king size bed villa and we were placed in a standard very tiny room. The next morning I went to complain and we found out that we were placed in a standard room instead of the villas we paid for. They promised to fix this by the afternoon but I would have preferred them to fix it straight away. Later that afternoon we were finally moved into the villas. I booked for a King bed but was placed in a villa with a small queen bed. I then asked for a mattress as we had a young baby and would not be able to co-sleep on the queen bed. They were unable to provide us with a mattress till hours later once the manager had arrived with keys which was well after 10pm at night. Showers rarely had hot water & I showered basically in cold water my entire stay. You are offered a free breakfast but it is not worth much and is not enough till fill you up for a big day ahead. Grounds at night are poorly lit and when walking to reception one night I was confronted by a stray dog going through the rubbish.
After another complaint was made about our stay we were finally given an extra night in the villas for free which I felt we truly deserved after the poor treatment we had received. For the money we paid here I did not feel as though we were truly valued here and did not receive our money's worth, compared to other hotels we stayed in at a cheaper rate. This hotel had the potential to be better, but it definitely missed the mark for us this time.

Date of stay: March 2016