“Love the Dry Rub Ribs”

Chili's
Ranked #31 of 73 Restaurants in Payson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Thanks for bringing back the Dry Rub Ribs. I Love them. Service is always good and the atmosphere is friendly.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were here in February or March, and it was a terrible experience. We were there on a weekend and ate at the bar. The bartender was very fake and almost seemed condescending to customers. She clearly didn't want to be there. The staff was fighting in the kitchen, and we could hear them from our seats. They got our order wrong, but we did not dare say anything after witnessing the spectacle in the kitchen. Also, we typically like to eat it at chain restaurants when we travel, because we know the food will be consistently good. This was not the case at this location though. My husband choked down his meal, paid the bill, and we left. We were not going to hang around for after dinner drinks. The next day we were at Kohl's Ranch and talking to some people about the experience. They told us they had a similar experience there, and they would not be returning either.

1  Thank TLBPsyD
Reviewed 21 May 2017

In spite of some of the reviews, I've always found this restaurant to provide good service and tasty food. I stop here frequently when passing though Payson.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This must be a franchise restaurant, because if it were a corporate location, the people at HQ would throw a fit! It is by far the worst Chili's we've ever eaten at. The food is terrible. We won't be back. I'm really confused by this.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

A friend of mine had a bad day, so I took her to lunch. We went to Chili's in Payson. I ordered the Caribbean Salad with chicken, and it was more than enough food. I had to get a takeaway box at the end of the meal.

Chili's has a nice atmosphere, very suitable for both business and family dining.

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!