All reviews great location within walking distance spring training room was clean a great place to stay complimentary breakfast sports complex shopping and restaurants pool and hot tub the breakfast area stay there again phoenix richard inns stadium highway cleanliness
Reviewed June 5, 2018

I left my room and came back to an open door. The cleaning staff left my door open after cleaning! My personal belongings in the room of course! I called the front desk and the line didn’t work. I walked to the front desk to discuss this and they seemed not to care! They said they would call someone and let them know! How does that resolve the issue? Besides that, every time I moved on my bed it squeaked really loud, very uncomfortable. People staying in the hotel spilled food in the elevator and it was not cleaned for a couple of days. Their was only one washing machine working fir the entire hotel. The coffee was scalding hot and the powdered eggs not good! The only good thing about this hotel is the location.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Diane R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Thank you for your candid feedback regarding the hotel. I apologize for the impression that you received of us not caring about your room door when in fact we did. At Hampton Inn we have a service Guaruntee and it appears we did not make your stay a pleasant one, I have credited you for two nights of your stay and once again I am very sorry.
As you know there was a Showcase tournament in town and the hotel had over 100 young adults we did our best to stay up on the spills at the pool and throughout the lobby and elevators. I will look into your issues in the room also. Once again I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations in many other areas.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Stayed at this property for a softball tournament for our daughter. As a Hilton Honors member, I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and this one is one of the best. Great staff and great service all around. Breakfast was complimentary (as it is at all Hampton's) and it was fully stocked and ready to go right at 6am. You have no idea how much this is appreciated when you are on a tight schedule and you have to be at the fields ready to go at 7am.
The parking lot is extremely well lit and the hotel is walking distance from a plethora of a wide range of restaurants and shopping. The Peoria Sports Complex, spring training home for the Padres and Mariners is just 2 blocks away.
If you are looking for a great value and top-notch service, this is an excellent choice.

Room tip: All rooms are good but if possible, avoid the first floor especially if you are a light sleeper.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Diane R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I am glad that you had a great time while here. The team was a great group and we hope to see you back again.

Have a great summer!!!

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here recently and really enjoyed the visit. Hotel was vey clean, the staff was very friendly and the breakfast wasn’t bad. Gym is ok for a quick work out. Would stay here again if in the area. Hotel is also within walking distance of several restaurants and other things to do.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Diane R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to us on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel and hope to see you again soon.
Thanks again and have a great summer.

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay. The hotel is located in the center of shopping and athletic venues. The property was well groomed and maintained and the room was very clean. The pool area is very nice. The breakfast was typical. The breakfast area was kept clean and the well stocked. The front desk staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Diane R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are glad that you had a chance to enjoy the great P83 area and our hotel. We hope to see you with us again.
Have a great summer!

General manager

Reviewed May 3, 2018

Fantastic Visit. This was another great visit from a great hotel chain. I always enjoy all of the hotels under this chain and really like the Hampton Inns that visit. I just took a trip to Portland Oregon and had a great stay, just like I did at the hotel in Phoenix.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Diane R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out Tripadvisor! I love hearing that you had a great visit in our hotel. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.
Thanks again!