All reviews two bedroom suite front desk great residence outstanding staff quiet at night breakfast staff free breakfast is needed anything lots of restaurants shopping and restaurants chen phoenix bell tons
Reviewed March 5, 2018

We have stayed at many Marriott complexes. This staff was by far the best we have encountered. At Marriot's or any hotel. Every single person we came upon from the front desk staff, breakfast staff, cleaning and maintenance personnel went above and beyond to greet us and ask if there was anything we needed. When we had the do not disturb on all day we received a phone call to see if we needed anything. Everyone was happy and energetic and it made us feel so too.

The hotel was very clean. Breakfast was great and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The decor was no different than any other residence inn, but because of the staff it seemed like a 5 star hotel. Our experience was a 10+.

Rio Vista Park was close by and had great trails to walk in the morning. Tons of shopping and restaurants nearby. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank bsbruss
Reviewed February 27, 2018

According to my rewards account profile, I have stayed at a Marriott property 890 times now. Sometimes stays at hotels blend together in your memory. This was not the case for the Residence Inn
Phoenix Glendale/Peoria for me. The property is remarkably clean, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the room layout was wonderful. It felt like home.
General Manager Yi-Hsin Chen and Front Desk Supervisor, Mark Vargas were exceptionally welcoming and responsive.
Great job!!!

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed January 25, 2018

Have stayed a couple of times on business. Rooms are clean, well fitted out but a little worn here and there and bathrooms a bit small and in need of a refresh. King bed was comfortable. Check-in friendly and informative. Free breakfast is good for eat and go. Location off Bell is quiet at night except for freeway noise, withy a few restaurants nearby.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway.
1  Thank ozmadmax
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. I stayed here in Jan 2018 and was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. It’s a little more dated that it’s twin in Surprise but still a quality choice. There are lots of restaurants nearby to choose from.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bglover84
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

I have not a single complaint about my week long stay here. I was put in a room away from the pool and other noise opportunities. The room was clean and well appointed. Everything was in good working order and the bed was comfortable. I enjoyed their breakfast and friendly staff. I would happily stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled on business