Review Highlights

Wonderful experience

Reviewed November 13, 2016
Brandy W
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I took our two children (9 and 7) and we all had a great time. It was the 7 year olds first time riding by himself and they gave him the perfect horse! Jennifer and her husband were extremely nice and knowledgeable! Would love to go again!!

Reviewed July 8, 2017

We booked this horse back riding trip through our resort concierge. We all thoroughly enjoyed it. Our kids, 11 and 7 years old did great and had fun for the 1 and 1/2 hour ride. They had some previous horse back riding experience, so they handled their horses well with the instruction of our guide. The guide was knowledgeable about the area and gave a lot of good information. My 7 year old really bonded with her horse Boomer which was really nice to see. I was hoping that we would have more lake views on our ride but instead, there was only one spot where we got to see it. It was a pretty view and our guide took photos of all of us on our horses. So glad we got to do this!

1  Thank JulesinNaples
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

This was such an awesome experience! So glad we did this with our group! We had 2-13 year olds, 1-16 year old and 4 adults. Betty matched us all up really well with the horse that suited our personalities and made us feel comfortable. We would highly recommended and return. This was the only trail ride business I could actually get ahold of on the phone (I called 2 others). Absolutely LOVED the experience!!

Reviewed November 16, 2015 via mobile

Fun, relaxing, and informative hour long trail ride! Trail guide Jessica was fun, informative and an extremely competent horse handler. We look forward to next time!

1  Thank Katie H
Reviewed November 6, 2015

This trail ride was right across from the resort where we stayed for a week so we decided we had to take part of a day to go horseback riding. We're sure glad we did. It was a great experience! Our wrangler was Jessica and she was so friendly and informative. My husband had never been on a horse and she explained everything so well that he felt assured before he even got on. We went on an hour ride and saw many different types of cactus, which Jessica took the time to explain each of them to us and other interesting facts about the terrain as we rode along. The horses were all very well behaved and great for trail horses. I would definitely recommend going on a trail ride with this company, whether you're a tourist or a local; you will enjoy your time!

1  Thank Joan W