“Our Lunch Addiction!”
Review of Sushiholic

Sushiholic
Ranked #460 of 3,457 Restaurants in Phoenix
Reviewed February 25, 2018

I have a serious lunch addiction to this place. My dining partner and I have been coming here at least once a week. Service has always been excellent. Food, fish, sushi, sashimi has always been very good.

We are a creature of habit, most of the time ordering the same food, our usual yellow tail sashimi, salmon uni and eel sushi. I also tried the $10.25 Sushi and Rolls which I found OK. I did try the Poke Salad which I thought was fantastic. Very refreshing and a slightly different spin on the Poke Sauce that I loved.

See you this week again!

Reviewed February 10, 2018

I LOVE sushi and this place was fantastic. I prefer basic sushi and too many places try to make sushi rolls as strange and unusual as possible but not this place. Fantastic basic rolls and that's a HUGE compliment as far as I'm concerned. For example, a basic tuna and avocado roll with salmon on top. Things like that. I don't need 50 different items on a roll or crazy items on it. I was only in town for two nights and I ate here both nights. That's how good it was and I had 5 different rolls and they were all FANTASTIC. Oh and one more thing, several rolls are on their "happy hour" 2-8pm which made them even cheaper. I didn't have a problem with the regular priced rolls though. I think they were mostly less than $10 and there were SEVERAL pieces, not one of those 6 piece rolls.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

Sushi quality ok; specialy rolls above average. Extensive menu and great pricing for happy hours. Very popular with younger crowd.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

I was in the neighborhood with my friend, looking for a place for lunch and I saw the sign and knew I read good reviews about this restaurant, so we stopped. It was about 12:00 and the restaurant was full, only a few seats at the sushi bar where we sat. Obviously a very popular lunch spot!

Our server Cindy came over right away and took our drink order. The menu is quit extensive, since being our first time here, I wanted to check out the sushi, sashimi and roll items. We had Uni, Salmon, Yellow Tail and Smelt Egg Sushi. We also had an order of Yellow Tail Sashimi. The 2 roll deal seemed good so we ordered a Spicy Tuna and a Shrimp Tempura Roll.

The food was very good, the weakest was the Shrimp Tempura Roll, very bland, would not order again. Service was good in the beginning, then we became the forgotten child when asking for another order of drinks and more sushi and the bill. We had to ask 2 other servers to get our server on separate orders.

All in All, a GREAT find! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Hidden in a little strip mall on Camelback you'll find consistent food, good service and good value. Favorites include climax, crazy, las vegas, monkey brain (tempura stuffed mushrooms), calamari, cucumber salad.